JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

Reviewer2605937により Jan 09, 2008 に掲載

Simple ingredients, natural, lathers well, and washes clean. Wonderful product.

superior hairsoaps

Reviewer2434746により Dec 08, 2007 に掲載

Clean rinsing wonderful hair soaps! The dehydrated formula although smaller than a 400-500ml bottle of shampoo lasts as long. These are some of the finest cleansing agents available and are "no nonsense" approach to hair cleanliness. With an oily/sensitive scalp, this soap is just what I needed it rinsed to leave the cleanest feeling I've gotten with a shampoo, but it was also easy to comb through--love this product! I would love to see more varieties....!

Great Shampoo

Reviewer3363035により Nov 06, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this for a while now and I really love it. Great creamy lather. It is much gentler on my hair and has no SLS. iherb has the best price,shipping and service. Thanks iherb

Great

Reviewer1217356により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

Does what it says, cleans without drying hair out.

Hard shampoo

Reviewer1460657により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

Great stuff! I order this product on a regular basis and use it every day. It is so conveniet and lathers up so nice. A great mild daily cleaner for you hair!

A +++++++++++++++

Reviewer1227454により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

A +++++++++++++++

LOVE!!

Reviewer2821504により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

This was my first time using a bar shampoo and I was a bit worried about how it was going to work out. But this stuff is great!! It lathers super well and really makes my hair clean. I've also stopped using conditioner, which is great for saving money. I'm definitely going to be buying this again!

J.R. Ligget's Old fashion Bar Shampoo

Reviewer3178353により Aug 03, 2009 に掲載

Great product, all natural ingredients that lathers up quickly. No by products just all natural oils.

So far, so good

Reviewer3085085により Aug 08, 2009 に掲載

Lathers extremely well, seems to be helping my oily scalp. Lather will gradually flow out on its own, which makes washing later alot easier. Nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works great and is good for your hair

Reviewer2881822により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

I was worried that shampoo in bar form wouldn't work so well, but it lathers up nicely and does the job-- all without harsh sulfates that strip hair of its natural protection. Good stuff!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 287