JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

No difference yet...........

Reviewer1402760により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

Haven't noticed a difference yet, been using these twice a day for two weeks. Optimistic though, going to at least finish the bottle. There have been no negative effects and I feel my body may still be adjusting to my workouts and taking these pills. I would say to give them a try. Fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Irwin Naturals fat burner

Reviewer2115563により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I am still waiting for the jury to come in on this one. I have been using this product for a month and have not noticed a lot of change but one thing I will say is eat something before you take the pill.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

irwin natural triple tea fat burner

Reviewer3104304により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

excellent,it works

Helps to fat burner!

5145647751382108078により Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

I'm buying for the 4th time. I lost 3kg (including a dietary and exercises). You are going to make a lot of pee but your metabolism will increase. Recommended!

I'm allergic to Triple Tea

Reviewer1693610により Aug 27, 2008 に掲載

I ended up at the hospital with a severe migraine headed, and heart burn! Not a good feeling!!!

Triple-Tea Fat Burner-worked for me

Reviewer1433371により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

I've tried a lot of similar products to get rid of an annoying, persistent 5 lbs. This worked for me!

Excellent

Reviewer2790991により Oct 30, 2008 に掲載

Perfect fat burner

What a great idea! Green Tea Energy and Herbal Strength

OjuveNutritionalsにより May 04, 2009 に掲載

I used to buy the Green Tea Fat Burners from Wal-Mart. I like these much better.

Irwin Naturals Tripple Tea Fat Burner

Reviewer3041492により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

First time user of this. I don't like tea so I will continue to use this product for the tea benefits.

Works Great

Reviewer2333442により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

It's really great. I have some problems with caffeine but this product is the best. I feel with energy during my workouts.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32