JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥598

¥798

のセーブ: ¥200 (25 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

dangerous chemical

vaggosにより Mar 28, 2013 に掲載

i should have read better first.It contains titanium dioxide (E171), that it is possibly carcinogenic to humans!I bought 3 boxes but i am not gonna consume them!Better waste 15 USD , than my good health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Listen to your body with this one

4815194261178763917により May 26, 2016 に掲載

It works like 10 cups of coffee. Keeps me alert, on-the-ball and aggressive..which I like. However, it gives me heart palpitations, even on a reduced dosage...which is worrying. And, I haven't lost any weight or inches.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Health hazard!

5730886188218579015により Sep 08, 2013 に掲載

I strongly advise NOT to buy/use this product. My fiance got caffeine poisoning (which hasn't gone away yet and it's been a month) by using these pills for only a couple of days and about two weeks after his poisoning, all products like this (a combination of caffeine and synefrine) were withdrawn from sales in Finland due to a serious health hazard. If you don't believe me, google caffeine + synefrine.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT

Reviewer3090086により Jun 29, 2008 に掲載

This product works very well by not haveing craveings for food any longer and gives an excellent amount of energy. It does burn some pounds off but it mainely gives loads of energy and you dont crave for food any more. great stuff. will def buy again

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Green Tea Gels

Reviewer3190012により Mar 19, 2010 に掲載

I am really happy with this product. It works for me and I love the gel caps.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

entergy

Reviewer2357708により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

source of herbal entergy

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product does not work

Reviewer2223643により Jan 28, 2008 に掲載

This product sucks. I have been using it for 2 weeks along with a calorie reduced diet and have been doing 40 minutes of cardio 6 days per week and have only lost one pound. It does not burn fat or curb your appetite.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product

Reviewer2949708により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

good product

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent

Reviewer2966391により May 01, 2012 に掲載

Excellent capsule discourage appetite at all. Well, as any effective pills, invigorate the body and spirit) In general, a constant dry Worth, problems with the chair no, no appetite, energy to spare. - Отличные капсулы, отбивают аппетит напрочь. Ну как любые действенные таблетки, бодрят тело и дух) В общем, постоянная сухость ворту, проблем со стулом нет, аппетита нет, бодрости хоть отбавляй.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Las grasas no se queman por arte de magia. Punto 1.

martaekosにより Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

No existe ningún producto milagroso que, sin poner nuestra salud en riesgo, nos haga adelgazar sin algo de esfuerzo y trabajo personal. Pero el té verde y otros ingredientes de este suplemento pueden servir para tener un punch más de energía a la hora de entrenar, las compro de vez en cuando para tomar antes de entrenar o los días que me encuentro baja de energía. Si no vas a hacer deporte olvídate. Si no vas a cuidar tu alimentación olvídate también. También puedes tomarte un té verde o un café solo tan ricamente xD

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 137

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »