JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

dangerous chemical

vaggosにより 3 28, 2013 に掲載

i should have read better first.It contains titanium dioxide (E171), that it is possibly carcinogenic to humans!I bought 3 boxes but i am not gonna consume them!Better waste 15 USD , than my good health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Listen to your body with this one

4815194261178763917により 5 26, 2016 に掲載

It works like 10 cups of coffee. Keeps me alert, on-the-ball and aggressive..which I like. However, it gives me heart palpitations, even on a reduced dosage...which is worrying. And, I haven't lost any weight or inches.

entergy

Reviewer2357708により 3 07, 2010 に掲載

source of herbal entergy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product does not work

Reviewer2223643により 1 28, 2008 に掲載

This product sucks. I have been using it for 2 weeks along with a calorie reduced diet and have been doing 40 minutes of cardio 6 days per week and have only lost one pound. It does not burn fat or curb your appetite.

GREAT

Reviewer3090086により 6 29, 2008 に掲載

This product works very well by not haveing craveings for food any longer and gives an excellent amount of energy. It does burn some pounds off but it mainely gives loads of energy and you dont crave for food any more. great stuff. will def buy again

Excellent

Reviewer2966391により 5 01, 2012 に掲載

Excellent capsule discourage appetite at all. Well, as any effective pills, invigorate the body and spirit) In general, a constant dry Worth, problems with the chair no, no appetite, energy to spare. - Отличные капсулы, отбивают аппетит напрочь. Ну как любые действенные таблетки, бодрят тело и дух) В общем, постоянная сухость ворту, проблем со стулом нет, аппетита нет, бодрости хоть отбавляй.

energy

Reviewer1523922により 6 28, 2012 に掲載

very good for energy

Green Tea Gels

Reviewer3190012により 3 19, 2010 に掲載

I am really happy with this product. It works for me and I love the gel caps.

good product

Reviewer2949708により 12 28, 2010 に掲載

good product

Helps control hunger

Reviewer1981134により 11 16, 2011 に掲載

Just started using this product. It seems to help control my hunger. That in itself is a great help...........

商品 1 - 10 の合計 120