India Tree Gourmet Spices & Specialties, Nature's Colors, Decorating Set, 2.25 oz (63 g)

¥ 1543.63
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

Posted by 4629685180194165332 on Feb 06, 2013

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

have only tried the blue so far

Posted by nzreviewer From New Zealand on Sep 20, 2012

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by 5471206055805060254 on Nov 13, 2013

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Dec 15, 2013

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST