JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

natural colours

5372197635967819153により Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not buying again

5443810361486608854により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Reviewer1364837により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

Good for colouring frostings

5568561022624949228により Jul 29, 2014 に掲載

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.

very good !

4696530911530684679により Dec 15, 2013 に掲載

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

GREAT PRODUCT!

5471206055805060254により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

4629685180194165332により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

have only tried the blue so far

nzreviewerにより Sep 20, 2012 に掲載

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています