JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It works!

Reviewer1665242により May 16, 2010 に掲載

I have severe asthma and have been frustrated with wanting to exercise but not being able to breathe. This product seemed at first to be a "slow starter" but it is definitely worth the few (3-5) days it takes to "kick in." For the first time in years (30 or so) I am off all asthma medication. I take four tablets under my tongue several times during the day and sometime just take some extra "when I think of it"(!) to stay on top of my allergies. To me this is a "miracle" product. Be patient. It definitely works.

wonderful

Reviewer1029503により Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

great for moodiness and runny noses!

Great

Reviewer1403942により Dec 04, 2008 に掲載

Works great for my allergies when I get a sinus infection. My periods are usually irregular and taking this for a few days near the time of my period seems to help them stay regular.

Hylands, pusatilla Nig. 30x

Reviewer1891192により Feb 04, 2009 に掲載

Greatly improved my daughters lung function. We are both extremely pleased and will be ordering more as the need arises.

good product

Reviewer2759122により Feb 17, 2010 に掲載

it works great, i take more pills in the first hour of treatment, i found out it works best , if i take two pills every 15 min. for an houf. after that i take them 3-4 times a day 4 pills. there are no side effects.

Pulsatilla

Reviewer1912586により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載

It helps in more ways than listed on the label. We use it for ear noises or clogging. During cold season we are never without it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well for hot flashes

Reviewer2519803により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

Since I started taking pulsatilla, I have not had any hot flashes due to menopause, whereas prior to starting I was having them daily.

Pulsatilla

Reviewer2383282により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

Irons out the speed bumps and addresses sinuses draining into the throat when you lie down.

Hyland's Pulsatilla

Reviewer2789266により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

Good value, timely shipping--love the free shipping for $40 dollar orders.

pulsatilla nig

Reviewer2445419により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

Works so good for flu and colds

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15