JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Very helpful

Reviewer2712994により Sep 16, 2009 に掲載

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

Reviewer1876403により Sep 20, 2009 に掲載

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Will buy again

Reviewer2712828により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Keep this one on hand!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Buy-Supplements-Hereにより May 01, 2008 に掲載

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!

Silica Good for the nails

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2031404により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

This product works, but if taken too often it will give your nails an appearance of white over growth. I had less pink nail bed.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15