JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very helpful

Reviewer2712994により Sep 16, 2009 に掲載

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

Keep this one on hand!

NaturalCareProductsにより May 01, 2008 に掲載

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!

Will buy again

Reviewer2712828により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Reviewer1876403により Sep 20, 2009 に掲載

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Silica Good for the nails

Reviewer2031404により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

This product works, but if taken too often it will give your nails an appearance of white over growth. I had less pink nail bed.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer1045516により Apr 01, 2008 に掲載

If you have dry skin or brittle hair, I highly recommend this product.

Homeopathic Silica

Reviewer2419032により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I bought it to use for a gum/tooth abscess

Surprising multi-use product...

Reviewer2583260により Jun 21, 2011 に掲載

Great for boils, use with Mercurius Heel. I was using Doxycycline an antibiotic which finally after decades of discomfort cleaned them up, now I just maintain.

Good product.

5701566124505731143により Jul 17, 2014 に掲載

Acidity appears to be the cause of many an aliment. So I tried this product for relief of acid stomach and unsettled stomach. It works! Quick and easy to take - dissolves instantly and takes effect soon after.

Silica to reduce acidity