JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good nonevavsive product

4684294166063330249により Mar 05, 2014 に掲載

It takes a while to kick in. If you want fast relief this is not for you; nonetheless, it's a good product.

Effective and convenient

LantauMamaにより Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

I recently had a terrible cold/flu and was out in bed for days. As my symptoms were changing daily, I was changing my homeopathic approach addressing each symptom with a single homeopathic remedy. By the last few days, my symptoms were all over the place, so I took these. As soon as my kids started to show early symptoms of what I had - I gave them these morning and night and they never got sick. While I prefer to treat symptoms with single homeopathy tablets, this combined tablet is great for both the convenience and effectiveness.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

给宝贝试过了,效果不错

Reviewer1170977により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

宝宝发烧的时候,吃小药片就能退烧,她自己还很喜欢吃,常说,妈妈,我吃个小药片吧~!

Strongly recommend!

Reviewer3228269により May 30, 2012 に掲載

It helped me to get out of cold with sinusitis in 2 days. Real sinusitis! I took it only 2 (in the evenings). I like the products of this company.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful product

Reviewer3185862により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

My doctor recommended me to take Oscillococcinum when I get the flu symptoms. I bought anas barbariae from Similsan. It helped the same but for ten times less. It is not allowed in Switzerland anymore so I was very happy to find that Hyland's also has a product which contains anas barbarieae. For many years I have not had the flu. I used to get the flu each winter. Every time somebody used to sneeze or cough I got ill. Now I take a few tablets at the first symtoms and they dissapear within a very short time. It also helps my daughter. And it has absolutely no side effects. I can only highly recommend it.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good.

Reviewer2484782により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product and best kept seccret!

Reviewer1486600により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

Like to keep this on hand...really helps if you are coughing and can't seem to stop it.

keep it handy

Reviewer1571676により Sep 05, 2010 に掲載

Helps me prevent and treat colds/flu

Great product

Reviewer2712994により Sep 16, 2009 に掲載

I love Hyland's products, this gives great symptom relief. If I take it at the very first signs of flu and sleep, I am usually over it when I wake up. It doesn't hurt to take it so if you feel achy and think you might have flu, just give it a try one time. If it is for those symptoms it will work, if you don't need it, it won't do any harm.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

swine

Reviewer1340469により Jul 13, 2009 に掲載

I hope to not have to use it. The last time I did have the flu, this is what pulled me through.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12