JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good nonevavsive product

4684294166063330249により Mar 05, 2014 に掲載

It takes a while to kick in. If you want fast relief this is not for you; nonetheless, it's a good product.

Great product

Reviewer2085840により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

Really helps with cold and flu! Hard to believe a little dis-solvable pill could do what it does but it truly works!! Switching my medicine cabinet to all Hyland's products

Effective and convenient

LantauMamaにより Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

I recently had a terrible cold/flu and was out in bed for days. As my symptoms were changing daily, I was changing my homeopathic approach addressing each symptom with a single homeopathic remedy. By the last few days, my symptoms were all over the place, so I took these. As soon as my kids started to show early symptoms of what I had - I gave them these morning and night and they never got sick. While I prefer to treat symptoms with single homeopathy tablets, this combined tablet is great for both the convenience and effectiveness.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

it works for me, but not for my mother

OksanaMにより Jan 09, 2013 に掲載

I have double feeling for that product - it did helped me with cold symptoms, but not helped my mum

Didn't try yet

5362699221627533667により Nov 17, 2012 に掲載

Didnt try yet

给宝贝试过了,效果不错

Reviewer1170977により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

宝宝发烧的时候,吃小药片就能退烧,她自己还很喜欢吃,常说,妈妈,我吃个小药片吧~!

Strongly recommend!

Reviewer3228269により May 30, 2012 に掲載

It helped me to get out of cold with sinusitis in 2 days. Real sinusitis! I took it only 2 (in the evenings). I like the products of this company.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful product

Reviewer3185862により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

My doctor recommended me to take Oscillococcinum when I get the flu symptoms. I bought anas barbariae from Similsan. It helped the same but for ten times less. It is not allowed in Switzerland anymore so I was very happy to find that Hyland's also has a product which contains anas barbarieae. For many years I have not had the flu. I used to get the flu each winter. Every time somebody used to sneeze or cough I got ill. Now I take a few tablets at the first symtoms and they dissapear within a very short time. It also helps my daughter. And it has absolutely no side effects. I can only highly recommend it.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good.

Reviewer2484782により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product and best kept seccret!

Reviewer1486600により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

Like to keep this on hand...really helps if you are coughing and can't seem to stop it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています