JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hyland's Brochial cough

Reviewer2599580により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

We have been using this product for a very long time. It has been very helpful for our son who has had asthma since he was 9 months old. We have had to look long and hard for this medicine and was thrilled to find it. It really works and taste great, helps stop coughing pretty rapidly. I would definitely recommend this product. MG

Amazing

Reviewer2607044により Jan 07, 2013 に掲載

This is a wonderful product for that nagging cough that just won't go away. So easy to use and taste isn't bad. Highly recommend these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hyland's, Bronchial Cough, 100 Tablets (HYL-29542)

Reviewer3250450により Aug 06, 2008 に掲載

Works well and quickly.

Very Good!

Reviewer1026654により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

It helps to manage my son's bronchitis.

Another excellent homeopathic product

Reviewer2489065により May 27, 2009 に掲載

Had a late winter cold, the second of the season, and could not stop the cough. Three days of dosing with Hylands Bronchial Cough tablets and the coughing cleared up and my chest cleared also.

Great for my

Reviewer1974494により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

It is the best product for my bronchial cough

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Big fan of Hyland's products.

Reviewer1156637により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

This product seemed to help my children's coughs. I also tried other homeopathic products. This one helped enough to make it worthwhile: at least a 50% improvement.

very effective product

Reviewer1443928により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

my daughter's cough reduced drastically after taking for a day and her cough was totally gone in 3 days!

works great

Reviewer2759122により Feb 17, 2010 に掲載

i use these for many years, and the good thing is , you can give these to your little child too. i used the tablets since my kids were pre school age kids, rather than the over the counter stuff. it has no side effects and seem to make the body defense stronger and helps again the cough.

As good as a cough drop

Reviewer3048752により Apr 01, 2012 に掲載

works well to calm coughs.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15