JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bioplasma review

Reviewer3139563により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

Love this for my kids who don't eat all the veggies they should. Natural tissue salts.

Minerals and Salts

brilliantmindにより Jul 21, 2016 に掲載

This was introduced when we started using homeopathy some years ago. The kids were constantly sick even with consuming vitamins. When we started taking Bioplasma as our daily maintenance, the germs fled from them.

Hyland's Bioplasma

4631362807278180012により Jan 11, 2016 に掲載

After 6 weeks or so of use haven't noticed real difference. Had found before the Silicea cell salt by itself strengthened my nails. Yet after taking this complete cell salt combination 3 times daily, my nails are still splitting. Perhaps the Bioplasma doseage is weaker? Or maybe my country's customs irradiated the package (can't put anything past them). Have bought another two bottles & will keep taking tablets to give them a fair trial.

Excellent product

Reviewer2930453により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

super!

Good Stuff

Reviewer2607044により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

This tastes fine, easy to take and supplies you with much needed minerals, etc. I think everyone should take this daily.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer2129589により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I have used these cell salts on a regular basis,and have always been pleased with the results

just what i needed

Reviewer1508716により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

awesome

good brand

Denyseにより Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

great product, I take this all the time, and feel it is an important part of my daily regiman

商品 21 - 30 の合計 40