JA

商品 6 - 10 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

karishmaにより Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

Good stuff

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3311659により Nov 05, 2009 に掲載

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ManxKatにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5714243138150377135により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

this remedy is a staple for my family-helps the body to absorb the nutrients. great for sunstroke, leg etc. cramps-many things.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1273651により Feb 12, 2009 に掲載

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 26