JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

18 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1990022により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2761412により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

Bioplasma

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2648130により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

take this every day

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1582626により Mar 05, 2009 に掲載

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Very promising

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1273925により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

Started with Hyland's biochemic phosphates and decided to add these, being the complete combo of all 12 of Schuessler's Cell Salts. Already feel a shorterm beneficial effect from these for my adrenal fatigue, feels very nourishing to the nervous system. Looking forward to see what this will do longterm.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 35