JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

major relief for back pain

imadoxaholicにより Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

I injured my back overdoing it at a farm three years ago. Gentle Chiropractic and Applied Kineisiology has helped but the effects don't last for very long. For the past year, I wake during the night and in the morning with severe stiffness, weakness and pain in my lower back. I cannot bend over first thing in the morning. I tried this product on a whim because someone gave it to me and I was curious. I've never really had much "faith" in homeopathy. Well, let me tell you, I am a believer in this product!!!! Last night, I took it as directed every few hours and my nightly and morning pain had all but gone. No one is more surprised than me. I will never be without this product.

Really, Really Works!!

Reviewer2782741により May 01, 2010 に掲載

I have used Arnica Montana for several years. The tablets work as well as the gel. If I have a rash, bruise and/or swelling and take 4 or 5 tablets 3 to 4 times a day, it is always better or gone the next day. If I use both the tablets and the gel, the healing time is even faster. I am having eye surgery, and my ophthamologist recommended starting Arnica Montana tablets a week before my surgery and then for 6 to 8 weeks after. I never would have dreamed that a western doctor would recommend anything other than a prescription!! 5 STARS for Hyland's Arnica Montana!!

Wonderful Product! Works.

Reviewer2442510により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

I have a serious autoimmune condition which causes "itises" like tendinitis, bursitis, muscle spasms and aches, etc. all the time, all over my body. Other than prednisone, nothing else really works. But I have not taken prednisone for many years because its side effects are worse than the disease. Arnica is the only thing that has really made a difference in my life, in combination with Ruta Grave sometimes. I also use Topricin, topically, which contains Arnica as one of the main ingredients. This works on all the inflammation related pain and swelling, also for backaches, rotator cuff, minor blunt injuries, scratches, and bruises, and more. It works for sunburn too. It is amazing!!! I take it a couple times a day, every day, to keep the inflammation down, so I will be more comfortable. Arnica has improved the quality of my life greatly.

Arnica

Reviewer1154483により Aug 18, 2010 に掲載

I don't know how anyone gets by without this stuff. I carry a bottle w/me all the time. Any bumps or accidents I have while out shopping, etc. just disappear when you take it -- right away. You do have to remember to take it immediately after getting hurt to have it work the most effectively. Wouldn't be w/o it!!

Super for sore muslces

Reviewer2855605により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

This works well for sore muscles. I highly recommend it.

anti-inflammatory of choice

Reviewer2789266により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

I use Hylands Arnica 30x as a way of avoiding overuse of Advil for knee pain. I worked very hard to detox my liver after using too much to alleviate pain during the first knee injury 30 years ago, and did an acupuncture and chinese herb cleanse to strengthen my immune system after over a decade of allergies. Arnica is a good anti-inflammatory for me, and if used consistently can bring about good results. After an injury where I spend the first 10 days on crutches, I am walking normally 2 months later and only use my brace for long walks.

Arnica Montana

Reviewer1771944により Jul 15, 2010 に掲載

This is awesome formula for body aches and pains from heavy exertion and or bruising.

This works wonders

Reviewer3003181により Nov 07, 2010 に掲載

I am really glad I bought more than one of this: It helped my son to avoid major bruises and bumps as he is starting to walk and falls everywhere!

basic first aid

Reviewer3223191により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

Have been using this product for over 25 years. Great to alleviate pain from bumps, bruises and injuries. Really keeps the swelling minimal too.

Surprisingly effective

Reviewer2616104により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

I have been suffering from a lot of muscle soreness lately and these gentle homeopathic pills really do alleviate the problem, particularly, tenderness of touch.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52