JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

haven't used it too often

Reviewer1344878により Feb 14, 2015 に掲載

you really cannot go wrong with arnica montana

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A must have for your medicine cabinet.

mountainponyにより May 08, 2014 に掲載

We always have this on hand for bumps, bruises, and sore muscles.

Good stuff

5215681903051377532により Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

This works great for all those aches and pains.

Classic pain relief

4719971555456724650により Dec 12, 2012 に掲載

Been using Hylands for years. Good stuff.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No buising with my surgery

Reviewer1983035により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic stuff!!

Wonderful Product! Works.

Reviewer2442510により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

I have a serious autoimmune condition which causes "itises" like tendinitis, bursitis, muscle spasms and aches, etc. all the time, all over my body. Other than prednisone, nothing else really works. But I have not taken prednisone for many years because its side effects are worse than the disease. Arnica is the only thing that has really made a difference in my life, in combination with Ruta Grave sometimes. I also use Topricin, topically, which contains Arnica as one of the main ingredients. This works on all the inflammation related pain and swelling, also for backaches, rotator cuff, minor blunt injuries, scratches, and bruises, and more. It works for sunburn too. It is amazing!!! I take it a couple times a day, every day, to keep the inflammation down, so I will be more comfortable. Arnica has improved the quality of my life greatly.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Staple home product

skinnyfuelにより Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

I use arnica for mild pain as needed as well as bruise prevention. If I know I will bruise, I use topical arnica along with these and my bruising will be minimal.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

sarahknitsにより Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

No home should be without this product. It's wonderful to use when you hurt. I recently was using it for back pain. I had tripped over something and fell down. Several weeks later, I had pain in my back. I took this product three times a day for a week, each day the pain in my back got less and less.

Hyland's Homeopathics

Reviewer2767234により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

used Hyland's Arnica Montana successfully for bruises, inflamation, and trauma for many years. Have used Hyland's Homeopathic Remedies for many health issues for the whole family from infant to elderly. Homeopathy is my first line of defense. And I trust Hyland's.

a must have

Reviewer1756888により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

i always carry a spare bottle with me, since i have a physically demanding job and muscle pain is always an issue.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52