JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer3087526により Jan 10, 2008 に掲載

Better than most on the market and great price too

No More Cramps!

Reviewer2257340により Jan 16, 2008 に掲載

I have a friend who suffers from leg cramps at night, and these do the trick! Ladies, it also works on menstral cramps!

Great cramp relief

Reviewer2550937により Apr 13, 2009 に掲載

works great for menstrual cramps though some months are extra bad so I use along with 1 advil. Great for leg cramps as well...

Used for menstrual cramping

Reviewer3059703により Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

I bought this to try because I get really bad menstrual cramps with my periods and it can be hard to find relief. It didn't do the trick for this even with multiple doses like the label suggested. However, I'm not saying it wouldn't work for muscle cramps or one of the other symptoms listed on the label since I didn't buy it for those.

Delivery, Price, Quality

Reviewer1732513により Aug 18, 2011 に掲載

Ontime delivery,good price and quality product.Good to do business with.

Great for Muscle Cramps

5763314982486808071により Mar 08, 2014 に掲載

I have found these tablets are very good as a preventative and reactive response for muscle cramps. The tablets dissolve in the mouth and provide relief very quickly. They are more convenient to use than most forms of magnesium tablets. In recent years I have had a tendency to get hand cramps while driving and hamstring cramps at night. Tablets taken when the cramps occur seem to solve the problem or if I have had a long hot day on the bowling greens a recommended dose before retiring prevents being rudely awoken during the night with a hamstring seizure. I'm a committed user.

Homeopathic Remedies Work Excellently

4849195767572955569により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

Homeopathic Remedies Work Excellently

Great

4987826684128720180により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

Bought already few packs for my mum...she feels much better since she's taking this one... with "normal" magnesium in tablets she didn't feel good, this one is great!

Customer

Reviewer3138387により Jan 20, 2008 に掲載

Great for tension and muscle pain

Price And Service

Reviewer1545740により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

The price was great and it came the next day with regular delivery. It's hard to even find Magnesium Phosphate, so I'm very happy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12