JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

World's best kept secret

Reviewer2751451により Mar 08, 2009 に掲載

I am so grateful to my homeopath for introducing me to Kali Phos 6X years ago. It is the most amazing "gem" to calm the nervous system, alleviate anxiety and lift spirits. It helps with insomnia in combination with mag phos also. Somehow, it does balance the nervous system, a feat not yet achieved by any pharmaceutical. No side effects and truly a miracle for anyone suffering from anxiety.

Great Stress Releiver for Mind and Body

Reviewer2942512により Sep 25, 2008 に掲載

Kali Phos is brilliant if you are suffering from any type of stress, also known as the happy pill, it actually gets you laughing even when you have been feeling down and miserable. Great for menopause. Much better than using anti depressants.

Awesome little box

tinathereseにより Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

These little tablets are great, good for so many things, especially insomnia, but also restlessness, anxiety, and mild head aches:) I have tried many other homeopathics for insomnia but find these little melt in the mouth ones the very best. Also use them for my kids when they are restless at night!! Will keep buying this product... Ps: All Hyland's tiny melt in the mouth ones are great, always work for me!! :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really great for claming nerves

Reviewer3355855により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

This salt has been great for my nerves! It is said to help with adrenals and sleep, and when work feels overwhelming. I'll be taking this salt for quite awhile.

Kali Phos

Reviewer2383282により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

The pill that evens out life's speed bumps.

Try it !

5484541665092195054により Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

it`s good that helps in severe headaches in 1 hour max.

anxiety disorder

Reviewer1518560により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

Excellent Product , it works.

#6

karishmaにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

I take these when I feel tensed.

hyland's kali phos

Reviewer3190417により Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

a winner for so many things

#6

Reviewer1623885により Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

Recommended by my homeopath.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14