JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

She's Almost Her Old Self, Again!

JJ2007により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

I started Dixie on the Sea Mussel nutritional remedy (2 caps twice/day) and within 24 hrs, she had stopped growling at me, and had noticeably improved in other ways, as well. Although she is still limping somewhat, she is so greatly improved otherwise-her mood and disposition-compared to where she was on Wed, 06/13/2012--the day that we went to the animal clinic for her annual boosters. Her new daily natural remedy regimen is as follows: 2 caps Sea Mussel (AM & PM doses), 1/2 dropper dose of HyaFlex H.A. (every day mixed into her dinner), and 1 cap MSM (AM & PM doses). All of these doses are managed with the "Greenies Allergy Formula Pill Pockets" & cooked salmon chunks, to disguise the larger caps' taste. I discussed all of the nutritional supplements that I'm giving her with her veterinarian, and she approved of my plan. *Actually, Dixie and I are taking essentially the same supplements for the same ailment (arthritis). That's what originally prompted me to seek out canine equivalents to the supplements that I have been using with great success.* I can only expect that she'll do better and better as the days progress. PTL!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to administer and works real fast!

Reviewer2718931により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

My poodle was diagnosed with hip problems a year ago. I had him on Glucosamine supplements in capsules form and though he doesn't mind chomping them up, it's slightly messier when it needs to be placed near his throat and make him swallow. As a bad mom, I forgot to buy additional supply when we ran out until he began yelping again when i tried to carry him. I rushed him to the vet to had a check-up and they recommended Hyaflex. With the Hyaflex, it's so easy to give him his daily dose and he actually looks forward to it! Within two days he already stopped yelping and was once again running around and jumping like an idiot.... :) It is definitely one product which works!!

AP's review

4732155659587827648により Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

Unfortunately my order took over a month to arrive and my old dog passed away unexpectedly before I could give him the product.

This product works!

5230455975928220398により Jun 02, 2016 に掲載

My poor dog has been having problems with her walking. This product has actually helped her a lot. I'm still keeping her from going up the stairs, but this morning she had a little run for the first time in about a month.

Nothing

5571929633518592008により Nov 22, 2012 に掲載

Nopirku šo produktu savam vācu aitu sunim. Dodu jau kādu mēnesi, neredzu nekādus rezultātus. Es ļoti cerēju, ka produkts palīdzēs, bet diemžēl nepalīdz. :(

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5