JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

awesome but an unexpected smell

Reviewer1723371により 3 11, 2011 に掲載

Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! I used it on my twin 10 month old boys and here is what I liked. 1. It soaks into the skin quickly. 2. Not sticky. 3. The pump on the bottle is great! 4. Calmed my fussy babies down within 2-3 minutes..had to be the smell of the chamomile. My dislike: I do not like the smell at all. I had been expecting a sweet smelling vanilla..but this smells more like opening a bottle of pure vanilla extract. The smell is strong at first but as soon as i rubbed it into their skin it wasnt as strong of a smell. Still though, i wish it smelled a little sweeter! Anyway, this stuff is great and I will definately be purchasing more! Im gonna try the lavender chamomile spray too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like it so i ordered again... but

Reviewer2529605により 10 26, 2011 に掲載

I stilll like the product. scent texture feeling against the skin. I love it. however, this time the product has changed somehow. it's not as thicker as before and the label has changed. the smell became weaker.

Very Good~!

Reviewer1611557により 12 26, 2011 に掲載

It is my first time to use the oil..But beyond my expectation. feeling good. I recommend this product.:)

Nice and fragrant

odalolにより 8 25, 2013 に掲載

I don't have babies, but I've used this on my own adult skin. :) This is not an average baby oil, it feels luxurious. I love the smell! The pump makes the product easy to use, no mess. Good for dry legs and arms, but I don't think I would use it on my face (due to the scent).

sweet and nice

Reviewer1871360により 8 03, 2014 に掲載

sweet and nice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4644278890074907753により 10 30, 2014 に掲載

It is so good

highly recommended it!

4743745134518899406により 1 04, 2015 に掲載

highly recommended it!

Lovely & gentle!

Reviewer1594986により 1 31, 2015 に掲載

I love that this product has no nasties so is gentle on babies skin, fragrance is lovely and not overpowering. Great for after the bath and before bed.

unique scent