JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for soothing eczema!

5314022820122351077により Feb 19, 2013 に掲載

I use this instead of steroid creams on my eczema to soothe and remove the itch, and it's been doing wonders! I only wish it had a different packaging, like a jar for example. The tube is very hard and and the cream is very thick which makes it hard to get anything out.

excellent!!

4900995127144737755により Mar 31, 2013 に掲載

It saved my baby from diaper rash that lasted for months before applying it.will buy it again

Best diaper cream ever!

Reviewer1756092により May 27, 2010 に掲載

Works great on baby without being all sticky.

wonderful

Reviewer2307441により Jul 25, 2010 に掲載

This diaper cream is creamy without being runny and really seems to soothe. Smells good too- great stuff!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great service on a hard to find product

Reviewer3250253により Sep 10, 2010 に掲載

My friend in Arizona introduced me to Baby Hugo Naturals products. They are impossible to find here in Orlando and I was happy when I found a website that carried it. Not only was I thrilled but the overnight delivery is impressive. I really like the reorder process as well. It makes ordering a cinch. I have already passed this on to my sister who is due in January. Thank you!

I LOVE HUGO PRODUCTS

Reviewer1427486により May 27, 2011 に掲載

THis diaper cream has been great and I use it every night on my son. I bought this cream because I read it was safe to use with cloth diapers but it did leave stains in them. I now use paper diapers for overnight so it's no longer an issue. Try Hugo products out - you'll love them :)

Good.

Reviewer1987238により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

Good cream for that little bottom.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best diaper cream out there!

Reviewer1627691により Jun 03, 2010 に掲載

I love this diaper cream. The ingredients are great for the skin, and does not contain any harsh or toxic chemicals. The cream goes on easily and is not greasy at all. It definitely helps make the little poo's easier to clean off later, and no diaper rash yet! My only complaint is that the design of the bottle makes it difficult to get out cream when there's not much left. That can be a real pain when you're trying to slather it on a screaming wriggly baby! These also work well with cloth diapers, b/c they don't make the diapers less absorbent (which some greasier diaper cream/ointments do)

Does the job