JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

ProstaCare

Reviewer2495734により Jul 12, 2007 に掲載

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

Natural remedies

Reviewer2556899により Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

Fabulous stuff !

Reviewer1926389により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

Excellent Produkt

Reviewer2209625により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

Prostate care.

Reviewer1457582により Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Reviewer1600024により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

Waiting to see...

From-the-Inside-Outにより Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

Himalaya

Reviewer1077477により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

Great product & Price

WORKS GREAT!

Reviewer1450575により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Makes a difference

5236482061499471157により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11