JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kids love these!

Reviewer2228761により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Great product.

Reviewer1779233により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

My kids love it.

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Reviewer3315135により Nov 18, 2007 に掲載

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Great!

Reviewer1378089により Feb 28, 2008 に掲載

Cheapest I found on the internet. Best price for shipping. Prompt delivery.

Wonderful product!

Reviewer2512052により Feb 29, 2008 に掲載

These vits are great. yummy and good value for the quality they are! My kids love em!

My kids love these!

Reviewer1458913により Jun 16, 2008 に掲載

I am not sure how nutritious these vitamins are, but they sure are easy to get down my kids! I am always skeptical about candy flavored vitamins.

my kid loves this

Reviewer2167881により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Reviewer2719715により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Best Vitamins EVER!!!

Reviewer1625797により Apr 02, 2009 に掲載

My kids love them and so do I because they contain all the supplements they need every day. Thank you for saleing these on iherb and keeping them affordable. Ana F.

Great Line!!

Reviewer2656139により May 22, 2009 に掲載

This line does not bother our daughter's stomach.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22