JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kids love these!

Reviewer2228761により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Reviewer3315135により Nov 18, 2007 に掲載

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Reviewer2719715により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Great product.

Reviewer1779233により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

My kids love it.

Great taste!

Reviewer2696437により Aug 01, 2010 に掲載

Definitely a good choice for children as they taste great!

Yummy Gummies

Reviewer2924012により May 10, 2011 に掲載

This is a re-order. My kids love them and ask for them everyday, so no need to force them to take vitamins!

Great

Reviewer2656917により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

Kids love them finally a vitamin and supplement they will take.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty & Good For You, Too!

Reviewer2596165により Oct 11, 2006 に掲載

I've been buying this for my youngest daughter, who now takes her vitamins & whole foods supplements every day without a fuss. I even bought some last time for my daughter-in-law who has trouble with swallowing tablets or pills and she loves them, too. Great product!

Best Vitamins EVER!!!

Reviewer1625797により Apr 02, 2009 に掲載

My kids love them and so do I because they contain all the supplements they need every day. Thank you for saleing these on iherb and keeping them affordable. Ana F.

Great Line!!

Reviewer2656139により May 22, 2009 に掲載

This line does not bother our daughter's stomach.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24