JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Kids love these!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2228761により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Great product.

Reviewer1779233により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

My kids love it.

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Reviewer3315135により Nov 18, 2007 に掲載

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Smart choice for the money.

Reviewer2834908により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

I have been pleased with this product. My kids love the taste and it gets them the vitamins they need. The only draw back was that the first time I ordered them they were completely melted into one lump when I received them. But iHerb replaced them and the second batch was received in good condition.

my kid loves this

Reviewer2167881により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23