JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kids love these!

Reviewer2228761により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Reviewer3315135により Nov 18, 2007 に掲載

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Reviewer2719715により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Great product.

Reviewer1779233により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

My kids love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smart choice for the money.

Reviewer2834908により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

I have been pleased with this product. My kids love the taste and it gets them the vitamins they need. The only draw back was that the first time I ordered them they were completely melted into one lump when I received them. But iHerb replaced them and the second batch was received in good condition.

my kid loves this

Reviewer2167881により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty & Good For You, Too!

Reviewer2596165により Oct 11, 2006 に掲載

I've been buying this for my youngest daughter, who now takes her vitamins & whole foods supplements every day without a fuss. I even bought some last time for my daughter-in-law who has trouble with swallowing tablets or pills and she loves them, too. Great product!

Great

Reviewer2656917により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

Kids love them finally a vitamin and supplement they will take.

Great taste!

Reviewer2696437により Aug 01, 2010 に掲載

Definitely a good choice for children as they taste great!

Yummy Gummies

Reviewer2924012により May 10, 2011 に掲載

This is a re-order. My kids love them and ask for them everyday, so no need to force them to take vitamins!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25