JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Like a Candy

Reviewer1359084により Oct 04, 2009 に掲載

My teenage daughter never liked taking vitamines. Nothing tasted good enough to her. We tried these at the Whole Foods store and she immediately agreed to purchase Slice of Life gummy slices. Thanks to Hero Products for making these for picky vitamine takers.

Yummy Gummies

Reviewer2938488により Jun 08, 2009 に掲載

Very flavorful, no upset stomach afterward. Highly recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no more swallowing of multi vits

Reviewer2469817により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

it is absolutely yummy and taste like gummy sweets! so delicious that i accidentally took 2 more gummy slices a few times. sadly i didnt notice that it does not contains iron, which i needed.

Good Vitamin.

5169766118109440042により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

Great taste. Excellent for people who have trouble swallowing tablets. I have 2 of these a day. They have helped me feel better. Will buy again.

Very good

4841387108669393355により Jul 22, 2014 に掲載

This is a very good product, and it's good tasting. I'm very satisfied with the product and the iHerb company. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

impressed by the low price and good service.

5611594413352946980により Dec 15, 2014 に掲載

This is my first Purchase in iHerb.com. I'm very impressed by the service and the price of the products provided by iHerb.com. I want to buy my vitamin here from now on.

Greatest Thing Ever

5620904576922306080により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

I purchased these vitamins for my 11 year old son who is an extremely picky eater. He was not getting all the vitamins he could get with everyday fruits & vegetables. I was worried at first that he would not like these but boy did my kid prove me wrong. Not only does he take them on a daily basis he reminds me that he has to take them. Very pleased with this product.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7