iHerbは初めての方?

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, Water Extract, Cinnamon, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

¥2,056
¥2,787
¥ 2056.43
Savings of: ¥730 (26% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer3101739 on Jan 19, 2007

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2185270 on Sep 14, 2008

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 28, 2010

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1333366 on Jun 23, 2010

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »