JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer3241946により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer3101739により Jan 19, 2007 に掲載

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2185270により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Great Product!

Reviewer2052358により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

So far, so good

Reviewer1333366により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, 60 Capsules

Reviewer2609603により Sep 20, 2010 に掲載

Great!^^

Husband likes this

Reviewer2698167により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

My husband likes this brand and has been using several years

Great!

Reviewer1581616により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

I take this with chromium picolinate at breakfast and dinner time. It helps keep my blood sugars down.

CinnaBetic II for triglycerides

Reviewer1578568により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

I take this product to help lower my triglycerides and I have been extremely happy with the results. IHerb's service is always superb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works great with no side effects!

Reviewer1954948により Aug 26, 2008 に掲載

Love the product! has really worked for my diabetes!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20