JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Excellent

Domlykにより Sep 14, 2015 に掲載

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Great Results

Reviewer3166918により Jan 25, 2008 に掲載

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good according to our naturopath

Reviewer3222697により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

Works great to help boost the immune system when viral infections are present.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cause allergy rash and disorientation and insomnia for my boy

MummyKnowsBestにより Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

After first week of taking this herbal supplement, my boy became so disorientated that he will keep crying non stop for no apparent reason. He gets agitated soo easily that no one can comfort/soothe him. He suffers from insomnia for consecutive nights following the first dosage. Not only that, body and face are full of rashes!!! I am so disappointed. I have checked out online and via pediatrician, that this does have side effects. Best not to be used on children. Oh man, i have bought 4 bottles of this! Bad!

well product

5129101880278479971により Oct 18, 2014 に掲載

excellent!!

use daily

5043312882622062368により Dec 31, 2014 に掲載

a few drops every day in juice, i know it helps fight off the development of colds or infections. if i know some illness may be developing i up the dosage to a few drops three times a day. i think it works best when used daily and long term.

Very Good

5665833161068934483により Mar 05, 2015 に掲載

very good, not easily fall sick, somehow it help in overall wellness

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great help to fight colds

FromCanadaにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I give it to my kids to help them fight flues and colds. Works great. Just have to dilute it in orange juice because of the taste Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23