Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, Mint Flavored, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

¥ 1180.50
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Recipe for health!

Posted by Reviewer1611526 From Oregon on Apr 21, 2009

A friend who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition introduced me to a fabulous "green drink". I mix 2/3 of a glass of filtered water with 1 and 1/2 dropper of ChlorOxygen, Mint Flavored and agave syrup (to taste - I use 1 Tablespoon). Stir the mix, then add chipped ice to fill the glass. It's delicious.....and so nutritious. Truly a drink for these times! Try it, and it'll be your favorite too!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

almost same taste with just water

Posted by Reviewer1064435 From California on Jul 11, 2009

i purchased this with nonflavored one together. i could rarely feel the difference. both taste almost the same as regular water. so i use one at work and one at home. it's been a couple of weeks to drink daily. now i feel more energetic and healthier. i will definitely order more for myself and for my younger brother who recently got blood vessel surgery

Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2985832 From Florida on May 04, 2009

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1041687 From Great Britain on Jun 05, 2009

this product gives a great boost of energy and improves on body odour find it easier to breath after taking this

Used on mountain race

Posted by Reviewer2579171 From Texas on Sep 14, 2010

My husband runs marathons and other races and he ran a race in Colorado this past weekend. He had been using the chloroxygen at home for about a week. He said that his oxygen level stayed good at the higher elevations though the last time he ran a race there his oxygen got low and he had to stop. I'm planning to take it to Peru with me next month.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST