JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recipe for health!

Reviewer1611526により Apr 21, 2009 に掲載

A friend who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition introduced me to a fabulous "green drink". I mix 2/3 of a glass of filtered water with 1 and 1/2 dropper of ChlorOxygen, Mint Flavored and agave syrup (to taste - I use 1 Tablespoon). Stir the mix, then add chipped ice to fill the glass. It's delicious.....and so nutritious. Truly a drink for these times! Try it, and it'll be your favorite too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

almost same taste with just water

Reviewer1064435により Jul 11, 2009 に掲載

i purchased this with nonflavored one together. i could rarely feel the difference. both taste almost the same as regular water. so i use one at work and one at home. it's been a couple of weeks to drink daily. now i feel more energetic and healthier. i will definitely order more for myself and for my younger brother who recently got blood vessel surgery

Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Reviewer2985832により May 04, 2009 に掲載

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

very good

Reviewer1041687により Jun 05, 2009 に掲載

this product gives a great boost of energy and improves on body odour find it easier to breath after taking this

Used on mountain race

Reviewer2579171により Sep 14, 2010 に掲載

My husband runs marathons and other races and he ran a race in Colorado this past weekend. He had been using the chloroxygen at home for about a week. He said that his oxygen level stayed good at the higher elevations though the last time he ran a race there his oxygen got low and he had to stop. I'm planning to take it to Peru with me next month.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Health factor that is beneficial

Reviewer1319633により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

i love the fact this product comes in mint flavor. this prodcut is essential to my everyday exercise. it helps me breathe better while exercising.

ex smoker

Reviewer3285005により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

Very good suplement to intestinal cleaning and also a good help to increased lung performance.

ChlorOxygen

Reviewer2191712により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

I live at 7000 ft. and never got use to the altitude. After using ChlorOxygen, I am able to breathe and sleep, without waking up with a headache. I also have more energy. I use 1 dropper in 8 oz. ice water 1-2-times a day. What a difference it makes. Mari

LOVE this product!

5109689602317549029により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

I absolutely love this product. It seems to improve upon every internal function in my body. I have my family members and friends using this, and we have all experienced excellent results. Some benefits have included: increased energy, better lung capacity, fewer allergic symptoms, less swelling in hands and feet, better digestion, improved circulation. I enjoy the mint flavor and I don't find it to be strong. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural boost for several bodily functions!

great energy boost

Reviewer2749793により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

This is one of the few products that I've found has nearly instant results. I've tested it out on a half dozen friends and family and have noticed similar results. There's no 'rush' of energy, but a few hours later I'm surprised at my clarity of thought and how much I've gotten done without feeling exhausted. My eyes (which have felt exhausted and 'foggy' for weeks) feel clear. I don't dread a page full of errands. Seems to work slightly better with women and blood type A rather than O, but seems useful across the board regardless. At first I thoroughly disliked the taste, but after taking this a while, I have to say that I rather like it. I just ordered a half dozen to make sure I don't run out!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30