Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Professional Strength, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

¥ 1180.50
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Breathing

Posted by Reviewer1893025 From Minnesota on Feb 03, 2012

I LOVE this product. I hope to never have to be without it. This product has greatly improved my energy level and also helps me tolerate scents better. I have Multiple Michale sensitivity and limit my exposure, but I am exposed in public places, other people's homes, etc. This condition is on top of asthma and many allergies. Since taking ChloroOxygen, the effects of such exposure has greatly diminished. I wish I could rate this product with more then 5 stars. I have noticed a dramatic change in my health. Also note worthy, it has improved my digestion.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3015098 From Hawaii on May 19, 2009

I have only been using ChlorOxygen for 10 days now and take it usually in the mornings. At first, the taste was overwhelming and I did not like it - so I decreased the dosage until I could get used to the taste, which I did very shortly and now find it pleasant to take and even look forward to it. I have also increased my dosage to include most afternoons at lunch. I have noticed in this short period of time, increased energy, appetite suppressant in the mornings (not hungary for much breakfast). Body function odors disappear and I have a much easier time digesting the evening meal and have little to no heartburn while sleeping. I will definitely be continuing to use the product as I want to benefit even more in the months to come for a healthier system. One more worry gone is the fact I am eating my greens now!

use it every day

Posted by Reviewer3144367 From Oklahoma on Jun 30, 2010

I use this product every day, sometimes twice a day. I get a boost of energy, especially in times of stress.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

ChorOxygen Offers relief to blood cancer patient

Posted by Reviewer3088328 From New Mexico on May 01, 2011

I offered it to my new grandfather-in-law to assist with his recently diagnosed blood cancer. He reports experiencing much better results than anything "those quacks" have to offer. At only $10/bottle it can, at the very least, be counted as the most effective placebo out there.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

ChlorOxygen- good quality and practical

Posted by Reviewer2005298 From Wisconsin on May 15, 2011

I have used Chlorophyll on and off for years as part of my health regime. For a couple on months 2 to 3 times a year I take it as part of a feel good cleanse. I have used many types but this is by far my favorite. You can tell the quality of the product is excellent and the best thing is it being in concentrate form and being able to use it as drops, its clean and easy and very practical. For years I was making a mess and staining close and clothes trying to get tea spoons full out of a bottle. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to any one, would not use any other my self now.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST