Herbatint, Vegetal Color, Black, 2.1 fl oz (60 ml)

¥ 1396.62
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good but always room for improvement

Posted by 5117165030300142283 on Nov 12, 2013

This is a one night only hair dye and even then you need to be thorough. I used this to go with a Wonder Woman Halloween costume. I had my mom apply it for me since she dyes her hair regularly and could apply it better than I could to myself. Im naturally a dirty blonde so it worked well although I did have a couple gray streaks where it didn't quite turn all the way black. As for washing out, it took the full 8 washes, I went gray first, then bluish and then slowly started seeing blonde again. I recommend it if you want to be dark for 1 night/day before washing. On a side note, be warned iherb.coms 1-3 day expedited shipping means Fed Ex ships it to your local post office and then they deliver it, not that would will receive it in 1-3 days.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2387496 From Oklahoma on Apr 15, 2011

Will never buy again, did not work, it was not at ALL worth even trying

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?