JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Wow - great product and colour

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MenopauseHelpにより Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

WOW, Hair feels great after it. Highly recommended that you TRY IT !!! :-) Click on my username for more helpful reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Colour. !!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2533909により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I used the Naturtint first and then tried this when I had regrowth. They both seem to be excellent. I love the really natural looking colour they both give me. This will be the one I re buy , but just because it is the cheapest. They also have my hair looking curly again instead of frizzy. Can't believe how much better they are in every way compared to the ordinary retail ones. Definitely win/win !!

Great, natural-looking colour

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2605074により Apr 28, 2012 に掲載

I decided to try this instead of paying my hairdresser 10 times as much money to colour my hair. I think for the price it does a really good job. Colouring your own hair blonde is always fraught with danger, but this brand seems to be gentle and didn't produce horrible yellow over-bleached hair like I've had in the past with the chemical-filled dyes. It has very little smell which makes for a plasant change. The mixing can get a little messy and inexact but it's not a big problem. I like the fact that you can mix only half and just do your roots, then save the other half for later.

Excellent for Gray!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2592122により Jul 02, 2007 に掲載

Just leave it on longer than it says - maybe 10-20 minutes longer. My hair is long and curly, so I needed two boxes. But it is GREAT stuff. Looks really natural.

Very pleasant

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1474253により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

My mom is using this color and really likes the haircolor itself. Says that it allows her not to wash the hair too often, gives nice shine and covers grey hair very well. The color lasts 3-4 weeks. It's just a pity, that this color is often out of stock.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20