JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Colour. !!

Reviewer2533909により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I used the Naturtint first and then tried this when I had regrowth. They both seem to be excellent. I love the really natural looking colour they both give me. This will be the one I re buy , but just because it is the cheapest. They also have my hair looking curly again instead of frizzy. Can't believe how much better they are in every way compared to the ordinary retail ones. Definitely win/win !!

Excellent for Gray!

Reviewer2592122により Jul 02, 2007 に掲載

Just leave it on longer than it says - maybe 10-20 minutes longer. My hair is long and curly, so I needed two boxes. But it is GREAT stuff. Looks really natural.

Great, natural-looking colour

Reviewer2605074により Apr 28, 2012 に掲載

I decided to try this instead of paying my hairdresser 10 times as much money to colour my hair. I think for the price it does a really good job. Colouring your own hair blonde is always fraught with danger, but this brand seems to be gentle and didn't produce horrible yellow over-bleached hair like I've had in the past with the chemical-filled dyes. It has very little smell which makes for a plasant change. The mixing can get a little messy and inexact but it's not a big problem. I like the fact that you can mix only half and just do your roots, then save the other half for later.

Good Product

Reviewer1761602により Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

I mix this colour with 8N for a shade I like but it does lighten your hair more and more over time.

Very pleasant

Reviewer1474253により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

My mom is using this color and really likes the haircolor itself. Says that it allows her not to wash the hair too often, gives nice shine and covers grey hair very well. The color lasts 3-4 weeks. It's just a pity, that this color is often out of stock.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best hair color I've ever used

Reviewer2079761により Aug 14, 2009 に掲載

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

Mrs

Ann23Mareeにより Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

I just love the colour and noone has noticed that I have put a new colour in as it looks so close to my original hair colour. The product is so refreshing to use without a feeling of harmful chemicals that would penetrate my scalp. I am looking forward to using this again very soon. It also makes me look so much younger and alive...thank you very much for your research on safe permanent hair colours.

Good colour

5200081636994004753により Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

Good colour - very natural and looks really honey blond as it is written on the box.

Great product and company

Reviewer2537448により Mar 29, 2009 に掲載

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NO MORE HEADACHES AFTER HAIR COLORING!

Reviewer2324495により Nov 03, 2010 に掲載

I had been getting headaches after using some Revlon ammonia type of hair coloring - but now I haven't had a problem with it since using Herbatint!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20