JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wow - great product and colour

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTHにより Mar 15, 2016 に掲載

I used this product now and then for a a few years and it did make my hair look lovely. However, it has colouring agents in it which are suspect - which is the case for ALL permanent hair colours sadly. It is NOT totally natural. Please do your research on this one. You can go to EWG's Skin Deep website to research many products for their safety. What you put in your hair gets absorbed into your bloodstream for good or bad. I have changed to using Rainbow Henna and am delighted with the results. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good colour

5200081636994004753により Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

Good colour - very natural and looks really honey blond as it is written on the box.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Expectant

4998019824904529776により Apr 11, 2014 に掲載

I have not used this one yet. I bought two colors to try them out. I'm sure the condition of the hair will be just as nice...but can't speak to the color.

Great Colour. !!

Reviewer2533909により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I used the Naturtint first and then tried this when I had regrowth. They both seem to be excellent. I love the really natural looking colour they both give me. This will be the one I re buy , but just because it is the cheapest. They also have my hair looking curly again instead of frizzy. Can't believe how much better they are in every way compared to the ordinary retail ones. Definitely win/win !!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Mrs

5219550444006358008により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

I just love the colour and noone has noticed that I have put a new colour in as it looks so close to my original hair colour. The product is so refreshing to use without a feeling of harmful chemicals that would penetrate my scalp. I am looking forward to using this again very soon. It also makes me look so much younger and alive...thank you very much for your research on safe permanent hair colours.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Herbal Haircolor

5122949147689254063により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

Good results with even cover including the (grey) without the chemicals got to be good.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

5193060641477380315により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Not in love with

Reviewer2935846により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it.Only did a test patch.

Great, natural-looking colour

Reviewer2605074により Apr 28, 2012 に掲載

I decided to try this instead of paying my hairdresser 10 times as much money to colour my hair. I think for the price it does a really good job. Colouring your own hair blonde is always fraught with danger, but this brand seems to be gentle and didn't produce horrible yellow over-bleached hair like I've had in the past with the chemical-filled dyes. It has very little smell which makes for a plasant change. The mixing can get a little messy and inexact but it's not a big problem. I like the fact that you can mix only half and just do your roots, then save the other half for later.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very pleasant

Reviewer1474253により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

My mom is using this color and really likes the haircolor itself. Says that it allows her not to wash the hair too often, gives nice shine and covers grey hair very well. The color lasts 3-4 weeks. It's just a pity, that this color is often out of stock.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています