JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8R, Light Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

5624353715827490329により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

Very impressed with this product, excellent coverage and color, conditioner was lovely with a beautiful natural scent.

Brilliant Hair Dye

5512951506696043000により Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

Having previously damaged my hair through bleaching (to the point where most of it broke off) I was after a dye that would cover over the blonde tips of my hair so that they would match my natural (coppery red) colour. I didn't want to use anything that tested on animals and needed something gentle. I tried the copper in Herbatint's vegetal range (non permanent) 3 times but the colour looked somewhat 'see-through' and at the same time too dark, it also did not last very long - all I think because of the porosity of the damaged hair. I then at my hairdressers recommendation (a new one!) tried a delorenzo mousse rinse in copper - which did next to nothing in terms of colour but did make hair look shiny and healthy. Anyway, so I decided to give their permanent range a shot. I mixed up only a small amount (2 cap fulls of each bottle) as I only needed to do my ends and I have short hair. I really like this ability to only mix up what you need. Although it doesn't have a strong chemically smell - I really don't like the smell it does have - kind of raw egg-like, not sure but it made me feel a bit queasy. But I am happy to put up with that (it washes out, no scent lingers) as it covered my ends brilliantly and it blends beautifully with my natural colour. I'm extremely happy with the result.

Strelkaにより Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

Diezgan labi nokrāsoja matus, bet tomēr gribētos ilgāku noturību

Lovely color, but.....

Reviewer2708176により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

The color was perfect, but even following the manufacturer's directions and combining a "natural" herbatint color, I still had grey roots. Good color, but not effective for grey coverage.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Natural colour, perfect for sensitive scalps

4765212946854075830により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

Natural colour, easy to use and long lasting. No harmful ingredients, better for sensitive scalps. Ps! Remember to buy a cup for mixing the colour, and a brush for applying.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not happy Herbating US has EDTA

Reviewer1108068により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Australian equivalent does not have EDTA. I have seen the same happening in many others products I believed where equivalent to our Australian products. But no, American 'equivalent' have dangerous contents than us

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

Reviewer2258893により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

I'm very impressed with this product. it seems gentler to my scalp and hair. The color give a very healthy natural look to my hair.It's as easy to use as the other drugstore varieties...I read about how I can blend my own shade... the possibilities are endless :)

Great Product

Reviewer1799127により May 09, 2010 に掲載

I love the light copper blonde. The color holds well, looks natural and gives my hair more body.

Reviewer1315035により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

This product conditioned my hair and left it with a beautiful natural color. I love it. I used to use henna and got tired of the brassy look. This is so soft and pretty.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product and company

Reviewer2537448により Mar 29, 2009 に掲載

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12