JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8R, Light Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

¥1,616
¥2,243
のセーブ: ¥627 (28 % オフ)
4.3 5件のうち 16 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (4)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Not happy Herbating US has EDTA

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1108068により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Australian equivalent does not have EDTA. I have seen the same happening in many others products I believed where equivalent to our Australian products. But no, American 'equivalent' have dangerous contents than us

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Natural colour, perfect for sensitive scalps

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4765212946854075830により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

Natural colour, easy to use and long lasting. No harmful ingredients, better for sensitive scalps. Ps! Remember to buy a cup for mixing the colour, and a brush for applying.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1315035により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

This product conditioned my hair and left it with a beautiful natural color. I love it. I used to use henna and got tired of the brassy look. This is so soft and pretty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great Product

Reviewer1799127により May 09, 2010 に掲載

I love the light copper blonde. The color holds well, looks natural and gives my hair more body.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great Product

Reviewer2258893により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

I'm very impressed with this product. it seems gentler to my scalp and hair. The color give a very healthy natural look to my hair.It's as easy to use as the other drugstore varieties...I read about how I can blend my own shade... the possibilities are endless :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »