JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Highly recommend

Reviewer2326079により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

so far so good

Reviewer1131217により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Reviewer3320636により Oct 22, 2009 に掲載

I have yet to use

gentle hair color

Reviewer1956297により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

The color seems darker than it used to be.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best hair color I've ever used

Reviewer2079761により Aug 14, 2009 に掲載

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Reviewer2589929により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

OK

Reviewer2083926により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I thought this product would have been alot better than the store bought types since it was all natural, but it was a disappointment.

Impressed..

Reviewer2446165により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

商品 11 - 18 の合計 18