JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8D, Light Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

¥1,578

商品 6 - 10 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Look Good, Feel Good

Reviewer1862442により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Reviewer2589929により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best hair color I've ever used

Reviewer2079761により Aug 14, 2009 に掲載

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

so far so good

Reviewer1131217により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Highly recommend

Reviewer2326079により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 17