JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Highly recommend

Reviewer2326079により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Reviewer2589929により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

The Best

Reviewer2866898により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

Best hair color I've ever used! Leaves hair silky and shiny, natural appearance, very slow to fade.

Herbatint

Reviewer3229369により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

Impressed..

Reviewer2446165により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

gentle hair color

Reviewer1956297により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

The color seems darker than it used to be.

Herbatint

Reviewer2043309により May 03, 2011 に掲載

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Reviewer3320636により Oct 22, 2009 に掲載

I have yet to use

OK

Reviewer2083926により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I thought this product would have been alot better than the store bought types since it was all natural, but it was a disappointment.

商品 11 - 19 の合計 19