JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

so far so good

Reviewer1131217により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Highly recommend

Reviewer2326079により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

Herbatint

Reviewer3229369により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

Look Good, Feel Good

Reviewer1862442により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

Herbatint

Reviewer2043309により May 03, 2011 に掲載

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

gentle hair color

Reviewer1956297により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

The color seems darker than it used to be.

Impressed..

Reviewer2446165により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Reviewer3320636により Oct 22, 2009 に掲載

I have yet to use

OK

Reviewer2083926により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I thought this product would have been alot better than the store bought types since it was all natural, but it was a disappointment.

商品 11 - 19 の合計 19