JA

商品 6 - 10 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Hair color

5519497439171338702により Jun 08, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this brand of hair color for a long time. I like the fact I only have to use half and can save the other half since I have short hair. I do wish I could find Lightest golden blonde in this however. Price was good on this site since I bought 2.

Look Good, Feel Good

Reviewer1862442により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Reviewer2589929により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best hair color I've ever used

Reviewer2079761により Aug 14, 2009 に掲載

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

so far so good

Reviewer1131217により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

商品 6 - 10 の合計 17