JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pelo aspero

ROSSITAにより Nov 27, 2013 に掲載

Al dartelo no huele ni mancha eso es genial, pero al aclararlo te deja el pelo seco cual paja y además no termina de cubrir canas. Si te ha ayudado esta opinion da en Sí abajo, y si quieres ver más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nombre.

I am a redhead now

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより Jun 13, 2013 に掲載

3 stars only because I do sort of like the color and a change. This is my first time dying my hair. I had very long, very thick dishwasher blonde, golden hair, and wanted to go for a slightly lighter gold color. I read the review that said it turned her hair strawberry blonde, which I thought would be even cooler. Well... my hair is darker than it was for one... and my hair is totally red. It's a very dark strawberry blonde color. Needless to say, it is a huge change (lucky for me, I love change), and everyone at work is looking at me funny. No compliments. This caused my hair to completely lose its natural shine. It is very coarse now. I will never dye my hair again after this. It looks worse than before and feels much worse, but oh well, it will grow back. Until then, I am a ginger with long, red hair. Very deceptive advertising.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great choice for hair color

Reviewer1876891により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

This product is a great healthy alternative to altering your hair color. It works well and they have many colors available. Certainly much better for you and your hair than what can be purchased in a drug store.

Coloration naturelle

5689641866877273670により Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

Première fois que j'utilise cette coloration et je suis satisfaite du résultats, après, il faut voir si elle tient sur la durée...

The Best

Reviewer2866898により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

Best hair color I've ever used! Leaves hair silky and shiny, natural appearance, very slow to fade.

Hair color

5519497439171338702により Jun 08, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this brand of hair color for a long time. I like the fact I only have to use half and can save the other half since I have short hair. I do wish I could find Lightest golden blonde in this however. Price was good on this site since I bought 2.

Great product!

Reviewer1427748により Feb 06, 2016 に掲載

I have been using Herbatint color for a decade or more. I have fairly fine hair that is naturally a bland, light brown color. I started coloring my hair when the grey began to appear. I chose Herbatint because I wanted to avoid the harsh chemicals in the drugstore brands. Herbatint has little to no odor and is very gentle. For me, it has improved the texture of my hair -- it is a little fuller and more manageable. The colors are wonderful. I have used everything from the darker browns to the lighter blonde (I'm blond right now). I usually mix two close shades to get the color I want - my hairdresser suggested this and it was a great tip.

light golden blond

5721350920531967195により May 15, 2016 に掲載

love the color~ I mix it with platimun blond to get the desired color I prefer.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Reviewer2589929により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best hair color I've ever used

Reviewer2079761により Aug 14, 2009 に掲載

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19