JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Antica Herbavita, Herbatint Permanet Herbel Hair Colour Gel 7D

Reviewer2607748により Feb 27, 2008 に掲載

This is the best hair color ever. I will continue to order this from iherb. Please don't change the formula, the 7D GOLDEN BLONDE is perfect. Thanks Earlene Atiba

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A good choice for haircolor

Reviewer2466099により Aug 25, 2011 に掲載

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

Great for Sensitive types. Natural color results

Reviewer2363951により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

I have asthma and am allergic to chemicals, perfumes, etc. so about 10 years ago I had to give up coloring my hair, it just wasn't worth getting sick, until I found this. This product's consistency is different from other over the counter brands and is challenging to work with, so I have my hair stylist apply it for me. She mixes in some shampoo with the developer (1:1 ratio), which turns this permanent into a temporary color. The roots are less noticeable this way. We also use a different deep conditioner after, the smell is just too strong in the one that comes with it. I have Light Brown hair with Auburn undertones. This color (7D) lightens my hair and really brings out the Auburn, which I love. The results are very close to the color I had as a child. I have also used other colors from this brand, Natural Brown and Henna Red, and loved them too.

Great Value

Reviewer1905735により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

I love the fact that you mix this in a separate bowl, if you have short or thin hair you have two total head applications! The color is great and I felt that it works just as well as the drug store colors that sting the eyes and nose - this has no odor, I couldn't believe it!

Exceeded Expectations

Cyberooにより Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

Great haircolour with very little odour. This was just the right colour to cover the grey in my light brunette hair. Very natural look. Extremely pleased with the result.

Herbatint Hair Color

Reviewer2866898により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

I'm a licensed beautician, I love this product. Hair color lasts longer than any other product I've tried and I've tried the best. Condition of my hair has never been better.

Herbatint D series

Reviewer3018804により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

Works well with N series for creating a golden shade and covering gray hair.

n/a

Reviewer2410477により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Product came in a very timely fashion, but didn't work on my dark brown hair.

Still Damaging, Slightly Better than Store Brands

Reviewer2368189により Jan 26, 2009 に掲載

I have thinner hair, more prone to heat & chemical damage. I use conditioner daily. I thought I would give this a try in between professional salon highlights. This product takes a long time to process. No less than 40 minutes for untreated hair. However, if you are just sprucing up roots and have already color in your hair...BE CAREFUL.. this will DRY OUT and DAMAGE colored or pre-treated hair. If you mix it with the N series as I did, there will be some bleach in the product. It did color faintly, not as deep as shown, and there was breakage on some of my finer hair. I give it 2 stars, for minimal color results even with mixing it with a bleach product. I wouldn't buy again. It's not worth the breakage and you will have to leave it on the full amount of time to get results. You only have one head of hair. It's worth the spending money at the salon.

Haven't used yet

Reviewer3137755により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

I got a color similar to the color I get from Loreal and it was much darker than I realized, but called the # on the side of the box and got a free consultation as to what color to get and am waiting for a lighter color now, but I am so glad to have found a better alternative to the ones at the store that really burn my scalp and has such a strong chemical smell I just hate. Can't wait to try it when it comes, and I am just so glad I found it here at my favorite place to shop, iherb. Many, many, thanks iherb! Brenda

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13