JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

보기보단 어두운 색입니다

4867371795615985251により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

6n을 평소에 사용하는데 이번에 7d로 바꿔봤거든요 그런데 별다른 차이가 없네요~ 아무래도 좀더 밝은 발색을 원하신다면 (프레쉬라이트처럼) 두톤정도 올려야될거 같아요

Great for Sensitive types. Natural color results

Reviewer2363951により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

I have asthma and am allergic to chemicals, perfumes, etc. so about 10 years ago I had to give up coloring my hair, it just wasn't worth getting sick, until I found this. This product's consistency is different from other over the counter brands and is challenging to work with, so I have my hair stylist apply it for me. She mixes in some shampoo with the developer (1:1 ratio), which turns this permanent into a temporary color. The roots are less noticeable this way. We also use a different deep conditioner after, the smell is just too strong in the one that comes with it. I have Light Brown hair with Auburn undertones. This color (7D) lightens my hair and really brings out the Auburn, which I love. The results are very close to the color I had as a child. I have also used other colors from this brand, Natural Brown and Henna Red, and loved them too.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

5193060641477380315により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Exceeded Expectations

Cyberooにより Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

Great haircolour with very little odour. This was just the right colour to cover the grey in my light brunette hair. Very natural look. Extremely pleased with the result.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A good choice for haircolor

Reviewer2466099により Aug 25, 2011 に掲載

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

n/a

Reviewer2410477により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Product came in a very timely fashion, but didn't work on my dark brown hair.

Herbatint D series

Reviewer3018804により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

Works well with N series for creating a golden shade and covering gray hair.

Herbatint Hair Color

Reviewer2866898により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

I'm a licensed beautician, I love this product. Hair color lasts longer than any other product I've tried and I've tried the best. Condition of my hair has never been better.

Haven't used yet

Reviewer3137755により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

I got a color similar to the color I get from Loreal and it was much darker than I realized, but called the # on the side of the box and got a free consultation as to what color to get and am waiting for a lighter color now, but I am so glad to have found a better alternative to the ones at the store that really burn my scalp and has such a strong chemical smell I just hate. Can't wait to try it when it comes, and I am just so glad I found it here at my favorite place to shop, iherb. Many, many, thanks iherb! Brenda

Great Value

Reviewer1905735により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

I love the fact that you mix this in a separate bowl, if you have short or thin hair you have two total head applications! The color is great and I felt that it works just as well as the drug store colors that sting the eyes and nose - this has no odor, I couldn't believe it!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています