JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7D, Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

¥1,614

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Antica Herbavita, Herbatint Permanet Herbel Hair Colour Gel 7D

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2607748により Feb 27, 2008 に掲載

This is the best hair color ever. I will continue to order this from iherb. Please don't change the formula, the 7D GOLDEN BLONDE is perfect. Thanks Earlene Atiba

Herbatint Hair Color

Reviewer2866898により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

I'm a licensed beautician, I love this product. Hair color lasts longer than any other product I've tried and I've tried the best. Condition of my hair has never been better.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A good choice for haircolor

Reviewer2466099により Aug 25, 2011 に掲載

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

Great for Sensitive types. Natural color results

Reviewer2363951により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

I have asthma and am allergic to chemicals, perfumes, etc. so about 10 years ago I had to give up coloring my hair, it just wasn't worth getting sick, until I found this. This product's consistency is different from other over the counter brands and is challenging to work with, so I have my hair stylist apply it for me. She mixes in some shampoo with the developer (1:1 ratio), which turns this permanent into a temporary color. The roots are less noticeable this way. We also use a different deep conditioner after, the smell is just too strong in the one that comes with it. I have Light Brown hair with Auburn undertones. This color (7D) lightens my hair and really brings out the Auburn, which I love. The results are very close to the color I had as a child. I have also used other colors from this brand, Natural Brown and Henna Red, and loved them too.

Great Value

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1905735により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

I love the fact that you mix this in a separate bowl, if you have short or thin hair you have two total head applications! The color is great and I felt that it works just as well as the drug store colors that sting the eyes and nose - this has no odor, I couldn't believe it!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12