iHerbは初めての方?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7D Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

¥1,386
¥1,923
¥ 1385.54
Savings of: ¥538 (28% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Antica Herbavita, Herbatint Permanet Herbel Hair Colour Gel 7D

Posted by Reviewer2607748 on Feb 27, 2008

This is the best hair color ever. I will continue to order this from iherb. Please don't change the formula, the 7D GOLDEN BLONDE is perfect. Thanks Earlene Atiba

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Aug 05, 2009

I'm a licensed beautician, I love this product. Hair color lasts longer than any other product I've tried and I've tried the best. Condition of my hair has never been better.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Feb 20, 2009

I love the fact that you mix this in a separate bowl, if you have short or thin hair you have two total head applications! The color is great and I felt that it works just as well as the drug store colors that sting the eyes and nose - this has no odor, I couldn't believe it!

Haven't used yet

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Apr 26, 2009

I got a color similar to the color I get from Loreal and it was much darker than I realized, but called the # on the side of the box and got a free consultation as to what color to get and am waiting for a lighter color now, but I am so glad to have found a better alternative to the ones at the store that really burn my scalp and has such a strong chemical smell I just hate. Can't wait to try it when it comes, and I am just so glad I found it here at my favorite place to shop, iherb. Many, many, thanks iherb! Brenda

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »