JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product!!!

Reviewer2650990により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

My hair was breaking really bad, and it's only been a couple months since I discovered this product, by doing some research on the internet, and I can already see the results. I am so glad I have finally found a product that is making my hair healthy and strong:0). I recommend this product to everyone!!! Believe me it works.

The best conditioner!

Reviewer2232725により Apr 30, 2011 に掲載

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is curly and tends to be dry. This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

Great conditioner

Reviewer1785174により Sep 03, 2006 に掲載

Restores moisture, sheen, resilience and bounce to dry hair and recently colored hair( sample comes with the Herbavita natural herbal hair colorant) without making it greasy or oily. This is the only condtioner I use now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best I've found for my hair

Reviewer1978677により Apr 14, 2012 に掲載

I have short, thin hair which I color. Most conditioners make my hair flat or sticky and I'd often unintentionally end up with lopsided, spiky hair. Royal Cream conditioner is the only remotely natural product I've found that makes my hair feel soft and silky and look natural. The only other conditioner that does a similar job is a Redken Color Extend, which is not a natural product -- and I think Royal Cream may actually work better.

Amazing!

5198685970552149551により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

This is probably my favorite conditioner of all time! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling incredible! I also love that there are so few ingredients in it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best conditioner on the planet

Reviewer1370308により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

This is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used. My curly coarse hair comes out soft & shiny, & it really tones down the frizz.

Love it!

Reviewer3274639により Dec 03, 2011 に掲載

Leaves my hair so soft and silky! And smooth and shiny! I love this!

Great conditioner!

Reviewer1936157により Jul 12, 2008 に掲載

The Royal Cream doesn't leave my hair greasy but shiny and soft.

Royal Cream hair conditioner

Reviewer2866898により Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

I have course thick hair, my hair is silky soft and smooth after using this product.

Pure and natural

Reviewer2026472により Dec 13, 2008 に掲載

I have severe allergic reactions to anything that touches my skin and this is the only cream rinse I can use. It has very pure, basic ingredients and does a wonderful job of softening my hair without it feeling drab, as some cream rinses do. Well worth the price and lasts a long time while giving bounce to my hair.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26