JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

H2O2

Reviewer2878654により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

I was disappointing finding out that this shampoo consists Hydrogen peroxide. The amount is probably harmless ,but nevertheless don't feel like using it on my kids. Just tried it on myself- the scalp turned red a bit ,but isn't itchy. The hair looks lighter from the first use, but I am the only one who can see the result.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best product of this type I've tried so far

Reviewer1969015により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

And I've tried just about all of them. My darkening natural blonde hair responds to peroxide bleach in the right amount. This product has it. This type of bleach is the most commonly used to lift the dark from naturally blonde hair. Because it's bleach it will eventually dry the hair, I mix it with my regular shampoo and use a good conditioner. The results are subtle, but they're there. I expect after repeated use and time in the sun will lighten my hair to the degree that I want. I prefer the gradual approach. I find this product an excellent alternative to salon highlights. I've had more disasters than successes with hair color kits and other spray bleach-based products for blonde hair so this product is a real find for me.

love it

Reviewer1352709により Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

Smells great, good for your hair and makes it shine

Excellent product

Reviewer2943233により Nov 08, 2010 に掲載

I use Herbatint Light Copperish Gold (10DR) and use this Chamomile Shampoo to keep the color bright. It works nicely and also gives my hair great shine.

Not too shabby

Harpocratesにより Jun 13, 2012 に掲載

Works a little, but isn't the most helpful with grey hair.

NOT for kids!

greenandcleanにより Oct 03, 2014 に掲載

Sorry for being angry, but PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE USING ANYTHING ON YOUR KIDS. This is a bleaching shampoo that contains HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, which you DON'T want to use on your kids!! Otherwise a good product that does what it says for a reasonable price.

absolutely love it

Reviewer1967883により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

great product,please make sure you keep it in stock

love love love it!

Reviewer2594547により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

I have already bought another bottle for my blonde haired child! Will order this one always!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great shampoo for lightning blonde hair.

Daisy-ohにより Sep 07, 2014 に掲載

I use this shampoo twice weekly to highlight my natural dark blonde hair, and it works. It is not the best shampoo per se, I just use it for lightning effect. It is water-y and pretty expensive, but I like the effect it has on my hair. Recommend!

Its works

Reviewer2608392により May 05, 2011 に掲載

Been using it for 2 years. It is very effective in combination with direct sunlight.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12