JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥697

¥917

のセーブ: ¥220 (24 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

vegantastic!

Reviewer3164619により Aug 02, 2012 に掲載

Great smell, slight hint of hippy, very fresh though! Lasts through most of the day, if it is really hot, I reapply. Herban Cowboy makes some great vegan products. Lasts just as long as a stick of old spice deodorant.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Protege bastante bien

ROSSITAにより Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

me gusta mucho y ya compre de esta marca más. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

rj

Reviewer2198598により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

Too much patchouli in this one for me. I love these deodorants though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great deodorant

4835433618522569857により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

my hubby likes this deo, odour is great and ingredients are clean, long time wasting for a natural deo, fabulous!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Favorite Deodorant

4841038857496259635により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Works well, smells great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works well

EcoMomにより Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

Picked this up for my husband, but I've started using it. Glides on nicely. No wet mess or clumping like with some other deodorants. Works well too...even in the 40C heat and heavy workouts. Smell is not overpowering.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bought this for my boyfriend

5617424307400736178により Jun 04, 2016 に掲載

I looked for a deo without that many ingredient, aluminium and other harsh ingredient. He loves it, and said it is better than any other deo he has ever tried. Im so glad that i finally found a deo for him that we both are happy with :D

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Meilleur deo bio jamais testé

5377560596394370232により Oct 07, 2014 に掲載

Enfin un deo bio efficace, pas cher, et qui tient !! Pt être en période d'été en remettre une fois dans la journée mais sinon il fait son job !.. J'aime bien l'odeur aussi qui peut être utilisée par une femme. Je commanderais le blossom car à l'époque de ma commande il n'était plus disponible .. Bref je le recommande pour son efficacité et la compo clean !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

THIS DOES WORK!

Reviewer1256402により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

This is the best natural deodorant we have tried so far. Will buy again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good deo, but no nice smell

5293410395495388432により Jun 05, 2014 に掲載

good deo, but no nice smell

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »