JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for Hyperthyroid

Reviewer2394808により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

I have had thyroid problems my whole life and it went undiagnosed until recently (I'm 27). I actually had a fairly sizable lump on my neck (goiter) and this has helped calm my heart rate and shrink the goiter. I am begining to have more energy and feel better in general. Great stuff!

Works Great!

Reviewer1620632により May 23, 2010 に掲載

For me, 1/2 stopper of Bugleweed Motherwort works as well as 5 mg methimazole. Great alternative to prescription med.

Thyroid Calming Compound

4923692912540158125により Sep 23, 2013 に掲載

I have had hyperthyroidism (Graves disease) for over a year and since taking Bugleweed ie: Thyroid Calming Compound all my symptoms have gone away. My weight has stabilized, my hands don't shake and my heart palpitations have eased off considerably. I would highly recommend this product.

Reversed my iodine-induced hyperthyroidism

Reviewer1743995により Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

I took this tincture once a day, 40 drops usually. Sometimes I did 40 drops, twice a day, but that wasn't typical. I started around Dec 1 2014 and continued to January 31 2015. I stopped for a couple weeks, then resumed for about 3 weeks in Feb/March. I was mindful of not overdoing it. I was also eating lots of veggie smoothies with kale and blueberries, and eating fresh and cooked cruciferous vegetables, i.e. broccoli, kale, cabbage, rapini, for lunch and dinner. Drinking peppermint tea as well (peppermint is in the same family as motherwort/bugleweed/lemon balm). The cruciferous veggies help to block the iodine receptors on the thyroid, which for me, was much too stimulated and too full of iodine from some kelp supplements that some quack doctor had prescribed me, thus producing too much T3 and T4. So this, along with a healthy diet, as well as selenomethionine and NAC prescribed by a naturopath with experience with thyroid, helped me return to my 'normal' state. I got my blood results yesterday, and my endocrinologist says my numbers are back to normal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Calming effect of heart rate

Reviewer2401433により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

This too calms down Tachycardia and symtoms associated with hyperactive thyroid.

Calms irritability

Reviewer2625615により Apr 27, 2013 に掲載

I buy this for my husband, who has had an overactive thyroid for about 5 years now. He also takes carbimazole (we are in New Zealand), and although the meds do work to reduce his TSH, he remains a very 'on edge, irritable and angry person, which is the opposite of how he was when I married him. This product seems to calm him and I can tell if he stops taking it. I will continue to get this for him, it is the only thing that seems to really make a difference to his personality (which has changed so that I hardly recognise him), even though he needs the prescription meds get his TSH to normal levels.

Hyperthyroid functions

5563516439597363075により May 25, 2015 に掲載

This product helped to heal hyperthyroid functions and took place for medicine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It does calm Hyperthyroid Symptoms!

Reviewer3177524により May 02, 2016 に掲載

After being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, I decided to try Herb Pharm Thyroid Calming tincture. It took a week or 2 to start feeling results, I usually take 3-4 doses a day. My hand tremors and shakes reduced significantly! And it helps me stay calmer most situations, before anything would make me frustrated. I also was able to reduce my Western medication by 80% in 2 weeks. And my Naturopath gave it a green light too. I wish IHerb would sell the 4oz size, because the 1oz doesn't last long.

Helped my Sister with HYPER-thyroid

Reviewer1363702により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

I researched what things would be good for a person with hyperthyroid, as my sister was struggling with symptoms. With research, I found that this, as well as Lemon Balm (aka 'Melissa') were supposedly good at easing hyperthyroid symptoms and perhaps addressing the root causes as well. Also, people with Hyperthyroid can supposedly benefit from extra L-Carnitine in their diets, because too much thyroid hormone depletes the body of this amino acid. My sister took all three of these, so I'm not sure which helped, but it was part of the regimen that made a dent in her symptoms. Unfortunately, she still had to see a doctor, because her problem was too advanced. Packaging, shipping, cost, etc. are all satisfactory!

Works great!

Reviewer2086831により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

I was very happy to find this on iherb.com, as a less expensive formula to control my Grave's Disease symptoms. It has worked just as well for a fraction of the price. Only downside: I wish it was available in a larger size!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20