JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Great for Hyperthyroid

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2394808により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

I have had thyroid problems my whole life and it went undiagnosed until recently (I'm 27). I actually had a fairly sizable lump on my neck (goiter) and this has helped calm my heart rate and shrink the goiter. I am begining to have more energy and feel better in general. Great stuff!

Works Great!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1620632により May 23, 2010 に掲載

For me, 1/2 stopper of Bugleweed Motherwort works as well as 5 mg methimazole. Great alternative to prescription med.

Thyroid Calming Compound

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4923692912540158125により Sep 23, 2013 に掲載

I have had hyperthyroidism (Graves disease) for over a year and since taking Bugleweed ie: Thyroid Calming Compound all my symptoms have gone away. My weight has stabilized, my hands don't shake and my heart palpitations have eased off considerably. I would highly recommend this product.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Calming effect of heart rate

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2401433により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

This too calms down Tachycardia and symtoms associated with hyperactive thyroid.

Calms irritability

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2625615により Apr 27, 2013 に掲載

I buy this for my husband, who has had an overactive thyroid for about 5 years now. He also takes carbimazole (we are in New Zealand), and although the meds do work to reduce his TSH, he remains a very 'on edge, irritable and angry person, which is the opposite of how he was when I married him. This product seems to calm him and I can tell if he stops taking it. I will continue to get this for him, it is the only thing that seems to really make a difference to his personality (which has changed so that I hardly recognise him), even though he needs the prescription meds get his TSH to normal levels.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18