JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I like it a lot

Reviewer1423928により Apr 18, 2009 に掲載

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Reviewer2836939により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

Celery

Reviewer2054010により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

ant protection

Reviewer3213560により May 18, 2016 に掲載

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Deep Sleep

Reviewer1550557により May 29, 2010 に掲載

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

great for water retention

Reviewer2929900により Aug 17, 2010 に掲載

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Reviewer1251902により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

Great Product

Reviewer2093235により Jan 06, 2010 に掲載

The quality of the product is excellent, the product was shipped fast and everything was so pristine. The price was the best price and great shipping fees. Without a doubt, iHerb.com is in my Favorites!

Great Product

Reviewer2552070により Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

Great price, great product.

Good Quality Product

Reviewer1430941により Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11