JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Removes excess fluid!

4915408194290932743により Mar 26, 2016 に掲載

Took this product on a very hot day. I had been trying to relieve fluid retention caused by kidney problems. Did not realise how effective this product would be! About two hours after taking it, I suddenly felt all excess fluid drain from my body, it was like instantly losing weight! But I think the fluid went out of the body as perspiration (hot day). and I then became dehydrated and had to drink a lot of water to replenish fluids! So, it DEFINITELY works. I have a friend who takes fluid tablets. I would much rather take this Herb Pharm Celery tincture. It has a pleasant taste, it's organic, all natural, no side-effects and you feel good after taking it. Happy to recommend.

Good Quality Product

Reviewer1430941により Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

Great Product

Reviewer2552070により Mar 14, 2014 に掲載

Great price, great product.

Celery

Reviewer2054010により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Reviewer1251902により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

great for water retention

Reviewer2929900により Aug 17, 2010 に掲載

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

Deep Sleep

Reviewer1550557により May 29, 2010 に掲載

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

Reviewer2093235により Jan 06, 2010 に掲載

The quality of the product is excellent, the product was shipped fast and everything was so pristine. The price was the best price and great shipping fees. Without a doubt, iHerb.com is in my Favorites!

I like it a lot

Reviewer1423928により Apr 18, 2009 に掲載

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Celery

Reviewer2836939により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています