JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Cardiac improver

Reviewer2701653により Jan 31, 2013 に掲載

I could not walk from the kitchen to the bedrooms without my heart beating like I had been running miles. Had to sit down halfway. Also when going to bed had to sit on edge of bed until heart would slow down, otherwise getting right into bed could hear my heart beating in my ears. This 10 drops of this and I can walk and walk and sleep without hearing the heart beat in my ears. Best stuff ever.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product, as to be expected from this wonderful company

Reviewer2376375により May 09, 2010 に掲載

Helpful with stress headache. Given the extract form, I was able to adjust the amount to fit my personal sensitivities.

Great and Pure.

Reviewer2113305により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

Love this it's helps me to keep my blod pressure under control. Though my daughter is allergic to the alcholo in it and causes her chest to hurt.I boil the tincture in water for 10 minutes then add my herbs. I hope to find a glycerin tincture soon, or even the fresh plant.

Provided relief fast

fleurdechampにより May 11, 2016 に掲載

Have been using it in some emergency moments on a cat with cardiomyopathy, and it seemed to provide almost immediate relief, when nothing else would. However, am keeping it only for occasional use now, due to its alcohol content (but am more than happy to have found this version at all).

Great product

Reviewer3120512により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

iHerb deliverd my product very fast. I am using this in a facial serum and it is working well

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5