JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works wonders for our Pup

5428777355658252153により Jul 13, 2013 に掲載

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Estupenda

MariaGにより Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Spascupreel

5708422399686646077により Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Excellent results

Reviewer1128885により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Disappointed

Reviewer1668204により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Spascupreel - testimonial

Reviewer1573668により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2580810により May 06, 2011 に掲載

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Very good for Spasms

Reviewer2823202により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

arthritis pain in dog

Reviewer2258353により Dec 26, 2010 に掲載

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helpful for abdominal spasms.

ShelleyPにより Jan 14, 2010 に掲載

My husband finds this product quite helpful for bowel spasms he gets from diverticultis and constipation issues.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14