Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 200 mg, 150 Softgels

¥ 12110.88
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1999801 From New Zealand on Apr 25, 2010

Co-Q10 (ubiquinol is the active best metabolised form) is a key component of Dr Sinatra's awesome foursome for improving heart metabolism. I have cardiomyopathy, and have taken 300mg/day of ubiquinol for 7 months now (also magnesium, and more recently L-carnitine fumerate and D Ribose) and the benefits have been substantial in terms of heart health and quality of life. (I did find that L carnitine gave me head aches so I stoped that) I have also noticed a number of other health issues have been resolved by the awesome foursome, prostate problems (now no problem peeing, full flow), skin blemishes gradually disapeared including age spots,skin softer and less dry, hair regrowth. And healthy origins price is the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2829216 From California on Oct 04, 2008

This should be a supplement for everyone. My skin appears much healthier and very noticeably smooth after taking Ubiquinol. I was constantly using lotion for dry skin and hands. This is no longer needed with Ubiquinol. I can imagine this supplement would save a lot of money for people buying expensive cosmetic creams and lotions if they knew about its results!

Ubiquinol has helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1759128 From Michigan on Mar 01, 2011

This product has reduced my restless leg syndrome dramatically, and has helped my husband's leg cramps. Having used it only a couple of months, we are satisfied with the results so far.

Great for M.E.

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird From Australia on Jan 09, 2009

This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. This 200mg one is great value! I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

For Mom

Posted by Reviewer1236933 From California on Feb 09, 2012

I buy this for my 93 year old mother. All I know is that with this along with several other excellent iHerb products and tweaking her diet, my mother is out of a nursing home and living on her own in her home again. Your service is always excellent. (I use this, too.)

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST