JA

¥13,414

のセーブ: ¥8,256 (62 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Healthy origins ubiquinol 200mg

Reviewer1322743により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

This product is the best value ubiquinol around, and the quality is there too, it being produced by the Japanese company that holds the patent. iHerb's service is amazing- I receive my order from the other side of the world within a week of placing an order. Ernie , Australia

Product hog 36474

Reviewer2169636により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

Since my heart attack in 2004 I have been using straight CoQ 10, lately I have switched to UbiQuinol CoQ10, So far I have been satisfied with the product and feel energized and good. A lot of Doctors do not know that if you are taking a Satin drug like lipitor,the drug robs your own body of about 40% of your own CoQ 10 production, and if anything you need after a heart is damaged by the attack, you need all the more the energizing natural supplement CoQ 10.

very happy

Reviewer1771109により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are small and easy to swallow;great value. Will definitely order again.

Recommended

Reviewer1323051により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

ubiquinol is amazing - I noticed immediate differences. But I have chronic illness - a healthy person may not notice straight away. But I recommend ubiquinol for everyone and this brand is very good.

Richard Trout

Reviewer2449064により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

I read a newspaper article about ubiquinol, stating that it helped utilize medications into the cells where they were needed. I have been taking it for approximately three weeks and I do feel better and my wife tells me I am acting better. I have a doctors appointment next week and we'll see what he says.

mrs. doris stevens

Reviewer3314360により Jul 19, 2008 に掲載

No one else seems to have ubiquinol at 200 mg. which is the amt. my husband has to take. Against my advice, he takes statins.

CO-Q10 for us older folks

Reviewer2953361により May 18, 2011 に掲載

For years I took "regular" CO-Q10....Then I learned about Ubiquinol...CO-Q10's better-half...it really does get into ones system and provide all it's benefits...I noticed immediately a "power boost" and now when I hike I'm not as slow and energy level stays higher for longer in my day...GIVE THIS A TRY...

Ubiquinol

Reviewer2074339により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

Taking this product to improve heart rythms. It appears to be working well.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2574847により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

I take 1 capsule with 10 mg Crestor and I don't get muscular pains like some statin users get.The product is delivered to Australia very quickly.

Great product

Reviewer3272543により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

I take it daily before going to bed as it is recommended for better absorption. I also take Minami fish oil. Both are great for heart health and migraine prevention. A recent study showed heart patients have low blood levels of q10.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41