JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Power Pill

Reviewer1638561により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

If you are looking for Trans Resveratrol only, without other ingredients like Grape Seed and Grape Skin Extracts, then this one is the best value for money. I searched the Internet for Resveratrol products which claim to be very inexpensive but at iHerb I already found it. We are talking here about 300 mg of Trans Resveratrol in 1 capsule. The only problem with supplements is that after some time their good effects seem to fade away. It is said the body gets conditioned to a supplement and does not react as well to it as before. For this reason some experienced users cycle through their supplements, like take a supplement for 2 days then switch to another and then return to the first supplement later on. This is to prevent the aforesaid conditioning of the body to them.

healthy

Reviewer3181338により Jan 14, 2011 に掲載

I believe that it gives me more energy.

Review-Resveratrol-Healthy Origins

Reviewer2929624により Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

I have only been taking the product for two weeks. I believe it must be taken longer than that to feel any results. I would like additional time to make any decision on the supplement. The service from iHerb was excellent as was the price. I did some research and feel the price was very good for the mg dose. I received my order in a very timely manner.

good buy

Reviewer3156627により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

Price was good, shipment cost was low and delivery was prompt.

A good resveratrol supplement

Reviewer1920050により Sep 23, 2014 に掲載

A good resveratrol supplent, I see diference in my look when I take it, brightens my face, Wish though, it did not contain magnesium stearate. Perfect, quick international service by iherb, as usual, thanks

Buena relación calidad - precio

Elemireにより Apr 19, 2016 に掲載

La capsula es mediana-pequeña y fácil de tragar

Too early to tell

Reviewer3041110により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

I've been using them just for a week and I'm waiting for the energy burst anytime now! I'll be back to let you know after one month or so.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7