JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

Reviewer2078081により Apr 27, 2010 に掲載

I buy the regular Epicor and have been very happy with it. I bought this for my kids and the only negative thing is that it has fillers in it. The regular Epicor from this company does not. Since using Epicor my kids still get sick, but their illness only lasts for a day or two instead of a week. I have five kids and none of them have missed a day of school yet this year and there is only a month left. I also give them vitamin D3. The combination of the 2 seem to work great!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product. Highly recommended.

Reviewer3350028により Jun 24, 2010 に掲載

Great product. My kids each had a heavy cold when these arrived. It disappeared within a day or two after they started taking these vitamins. Even they were impressed. By the way - fantastic delivery service. so quick.

Keeps flu at bay!

Reviewer1371467により Aug 04, 2011 に掲載

This is better than Sambucol. At the first sign of flu or cough I give this to my kid. He recover in a day or two. Really works!

From Lithuania

Reviewer2756197により May 29, 2012 に掲載

Very effective. I use to my two younger kids and it always help to avoid the upcoming disease. Now I use it for prophylaxis.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good quality at a great price!

Reviewer1012520により Jun 08, 2012 に掲載

Very good quality at a great price!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Reviewer1750918により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Highly recommended. used it for around half year. Very impressed with the results!

小朋友一年沒發燒

4926707912514314565により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

以前每個月要發燒一次,用了這個以後,一年沒發燒,最近的發燒是因為,快感冒的時候忘記吃這個。所以快感冒的時候,或感冒初期的時候吃,效果很快。

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best product i have at hone

5053516765419605193により Nov 24, 2014 に掲載

Since we start to use epicor, we haven't used any other medicines for fever and sickness for us and for our girls. The illness duration reduced dramatically. Super recommend!

Soooo great!!!

5565551825860652261により Jul 25, 2015 に掲載

Just cannot gratefull enough to find this product! I just used it 2x so far, 1st for my 7 y.o. girl whereas her body temp was up to 39 C. The fever was due to throat infection. The following day the fever was totally gone (I still gave her medicine to reduce the high temp). Her sore throat was not totally gone yet but better. My 3 y.o. boy was also 38.6 along with cough and cold. Within 2 days he was totally fine. I still gave him the medicines,but usually it'd last for more than a week. Will always have it in my medicines wardrobe!

Healthy juniors

4844477445983737064により May 05, 2016 に掲載

Super...my two little kids were healthy for all winter! Important detail is to start in time, 15-20 days before kindergarten and their immune system is rapidly growing!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14