JA

¥9,333

のセーブ: ¥6,431 (69 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Congestive Heart Failure Patient

Reviewer1492120により Jan 27, 2007 に掲載

I am 82 years old. This product has made a tremendous difference in the way I feel and the results of my recent echo chamber exam prove it. Even the doctor was aghast. I believe my progress is due to this product as it has been the only change in my diet. Similar products from the pharmacy (far lower dosage)did not seem to make a difference.

Great For Statin Users

Reviewer1615268により Nov 17, 2007 に掲載

I had severe muscle pain in my legs. Was seen by a Neurologist MD. He told me to take 300MGS each day. I'm going on 90+ days from starting the CoQ-10 and now without the muscle pain. I will continue to use COQ-10 as it has proven to be most helpful. After checking with other internet suppliers of this item, I determined IHerb was offering the best product and price. IHerb now has a loyal customer for life. Thanks IHerb Hope Wright Marion, NC

Healthy Origins Co Q10, 300 mg strength is value for money

Herbarrowにより Feb 18, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this high quality product for several years, both before and after my successful ablation for atrial fibrillation. I find it helps improve my energy levels and I like the fact that it has no GM content. The 300mg strength is great because I only need to take one capsule per day with breakfast instead of 3. (You get better absorption if you take all the CoQ10 at once, unlike most other supplements where the dose is divided through out the day.) I recommend this product for anyone who has low energy levels, hypertension, compromised immune function or heart disease.

Migraine Relief

Reviewer2086028により Jan 26, 2008 に掲載

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

CoQ10 Gels

Reviewer2904479により Oct 11, 2007 に掲載

I am older and my mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. These help me to be more alert, helping to make me think more clearly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lowered blood pressure and lipids count

Reviewer1501267により Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

It lowered my blood pressure from 140/90 to 110/70 and it lowered total lipid count from 210 to 174 in just a few weeks of use! I am now weaning myself off my the beta blocker I've been taking for 16 years! Great stuff!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with all sorts of heart problems.

Reviewer3045797により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

I use this for a weak heart, heart pain, & heart rhythm problems. 2 per day - morning & evening. It has definately helped. If you have tried CoQ10 before & not been impressed, you probably were on too low a dose. I finally read somewhere that it is supposed to be AT LEAST 1 mg per pound of body weight. I upped my dose dramatically (I actually take about 3 mg per pound) & it worked !

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Gels, 300 mg 60 softgels

Reviewer3057551により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

I take this product because I take a statin. Statins reduce the amount of CoQ10 in your system. I wanted a product that would provide enough CoQ10 for ny system and would be at a reasonable price. This Healthy Origins 300 mg product fits the bill.

Superb!

Reviewer1598371により Nov 07, 2010 に掲載

Like it- like it!! It has given me a lot of energy in this autumn/winterseason. Usuallly I have trouble waking up, and this has helped a lot. I believe it also has helped my breathing - I no longer have a sensation of limited space in my chest area.

Highly recommended

Reviewer3034804により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

I highly recommend Healthy Origins CoQ10 gels. This is of very high quality. They have cleaned our veins and enhanced our immune system. Thank you iHerb for having the best price for all of your health products.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 99