JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

brain protection

Reviewer2489592により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

This has proven benefits for those with brain injury from stroke and may also help at the cellular level as with serious mental illnesses, such as bipolar and scizophrenia. It is also helpful with 'brain fog' from other treatments.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great help with stroke recovery

Reviewer2366661により Oct 04, 2010 に掲載

My husband has been on this product since the first part of this year and citicoline has been a tremendous support in his recovery from a stroke. He took it for six weeks at 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the afternoon. Since then he has been on a 500mg maintenance dose. I've recommended it to many stroke survivors and to a friend who has early stage Alzheimers. After just 5 days her memory seemed to "turn on"! Incredible supplelment for those who need it. Patty

Cognizin Citicoline

Reviewer3180529により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

My husband and I both are taking the supplement. He is 73 and I am 62. We are on week 4 and we do think that it ishelping our memory cognition. We are not experiencing any side effects.

I like it

Reviewer3310066により Jul 22, 2009 に掲載

I notice a difference in my concentration and remember alot more things like names and numbers. I will contune to buy this product.

Memory Helper

Reviewer1048839により Apr 03, 2009 に掲載

I do notice a difference. I do my Sudoku puzzles more quickly when I take these capsules. :)

Works great for memory

Reviewer1349344により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

I take 4 of them with pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) to increase acetylcholine in my brain for memory. I'm 59 and as long as I take it every day, my memory is as sharp as when I was younger.

Reclaim your brain

Reviewer2755974により Sep 09, 2010 に掲載

I've been struggling with memory and cognitive issues for a few years now. I've tried a number of different products, with very little success. But when I added Healthy Origins' Cognizin Citicoline, within a few weeks there was a noticeable improvement. The suggested dosage of one to two capsules daily with a meal (I took one pill mornings and another evenings) is enough to make an impact. According to a brochure describing Cognizin, it helps to increase brain energy, plus provides necessary components to help facilitate brain cell communication. It also supports formation of chemicals that regulate cognitive function. The primary citicoline ingredient is a natural chemical found in all cells in the body, and it provides essential nutrients for these cells, especially those found in the brain. After six weeks use of Cognizin, brain scanning technology showed increased brain activity, particularly when performing tasks requiring memory or sustained attention. Focus, concentration and decision-making can all be enhanced by taking Healthy Origins' Cognizin Citicoline. I've experienced the difference, and am grateful to have finally found something that has helped.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product if combined with Uridine

TinValにより Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

CDP choline passes directly from the bloodstream into the cell membranes of the central nervous system. It helps the brain synthesize a class of neurotransmitters known as phosphodiesters, which are found in the cell membranes of brain tissue. As people age, the level of phosphodiesters in the brain falls, which can affect memory and other essential brain functions. Important phosphodiesters include phosphatidylcholine and glycerophosphoethanolamine.

Fast thiking

Romeroにより Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

I like the always aware, always fast thinking effect from CTD. but be careful when I take more than two I feel very stressed, even agressive, makes me a fast thiking jerk :P Take it with PS because CTD raises cortisol. and with Gotu Kola, Bacopa and Acetyl-Carnitine to feel your mind working!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is my health/mood. period. Im fine, but im better with this.

Reviewer1965742により Sep 27, 2010 に掲載

take 2 of these a day, and 1 gpc, and look out, you have a whole new outlook on life and if you want to throw smiles in, 400 mcg of hyperzine A.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47