iHerbは初めての方?

Healthy Origins, Cognizin Citicoline, 250 mg, 150 Capsules

¥4,164
¥9,610
¥ 4163.57
Savings of: ¥5,446 (57% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

brain protection

Posted by Reviewer2489592 on Oct 01, 2008

This has proven benefits for those with brain injury from stroke and may also help at the cellular level as with serious mental illnesses, such as bipolar and scizophrenia. It is also helpful with 'brain fog' from other treatments.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great help with stroke recovery

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 04, 2010

My husband has been on this product since the first part of this year and citicoline has been a tremendous support in his recovery from a stroke. He took it for six weeks at 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the afternoon. Since then he has been on a 500mg maintenance dose. I've recommended it to many stroke survivors and to a friend who has early stage Alzheimers. After just 5 days her memory seemed to "turn on"! Incredible supplelment for those who need it. Patty

Memory Helper

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Apr 03, 2009

I do notice a difference. I do my Sudoku puzzles more quickly when I take these capsules. :)

Cognizin Citicoline

Posted by Reviewer3180529 on Oct 23, 2009

My husband and I both are taking the supplement. He is 73 and I am 62. We are on week 4 and we do think that it ishelping our memory cognition. We are not experiencing any side effects.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3310066 on Jul 22, 2009

I notice a difference in my concentration and remember alot more things like names and numbers. I will contune to buy this product.