JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

HealthForce Nutritionals, ビタミネラルグリーン(Vitamineral Green), バージョン5.2, 400粒(ベーガンカプセル)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

excellent product!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

timelessにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

Definitely one of the best products I have purchased on iherb.com. I take 8-12 caps daily, and they give me loads of energy; my mind is clearer and I feel happier. (:

Fabulous

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3361378により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

Best tasting greens! Much nicer than Paradise ORAC greens. So much diversity of ingredients plus the company seems very ethical, and answer questions on their facebook page very quickly. I also take the capsules to get a bigger nutrient boost. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with HealthForce Fruits of the Earth and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Best Ever

Reviewer2532988により Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

I love this product...have been taking it for years and studied under the developers. They are virtually unbeatable in quality and integrity. This was the fastest shipping and best price I could find...will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you!

GREAT !!!

Reviewer1278127により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

First few days was feeling pretty down but then it was Great n i figured out that it was actually doing the cleansing stuff. I am having both vitamineral green n earth n its just AWESOME...... Way to go healthforce

VitaMineral Green

Reviewer1353409により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful product that i never want to be w/out. So glad that Dr. Sheridan has them in V-caps now!:)

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23