JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Reviewer1248771により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Reviewer1084675により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

Best soup ever

Reviewer1221793により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

4672122727271342395により Feb 12, 2016 に掲載

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

GOOD GOOD

Reviewer2903232により Sep 25, 2014 に掲載

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

have not tasted it yet

Reviewer2364573により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Not good

Reviewer2967377により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7